Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, JonazDK said:

this is my moment of shine :)

Too bad he lost all his other page kings in the shit storm that mods did a shitty job cleaning up

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Too bad he lost all his other page kings in the shit storm that mods did a shitty job cleaning up

u serious did they take all my pagekings in a clean up? RIP ;_; #fuckmy500-600statisticwillbebadthen

Edited by JonazDK
Just checked, they didn't really take any of my kings :D

Share this post


Link to post

They gone. 

 

EDIT: Jonaz lost 2 page kings, don't let him fool you

Edited by DoubleJ

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DoubleJ said:

Tonight is the night I shed a tear for DestructX. 

1 manly tear right?

 

I gotta say though GG to both Yubel and DestructX, was an awesome match

Share this post


Link to post

When it comes down to 1 more move. Literally Life Orb finished him 1 turn before the win.

 

Destruct is definitely cursed from ever getting a good shiny 

Share this post


Link to post

Interesting thing Didi just tested out, even if DestructX's Jynx survived that last attack he threw and killed Yubel's last poke and then died, Yubel would've won cause death from Life Ball counts as the same thing as a DBond last death or Explosion/Self Destruct last death, so 31 hp wouldn't have mattered.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

Interesting thing Didi just tested out, even if DestructX's Jynx survived that last attack he threw and killed Yubel's last poke and then died, Yubel would've won cause death from Life Ball counts as the same thing as a DBond last death or Explosion/Self Destruct last death, so 31 hp wouldn't have mattered.

wouldnt it work the same way as recoil though?

say a fearow double edge'd a grumpig and ohkod it, but recoil killed fearow 

i think staff use to award wins to the guy using fearow

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DestructX said:

wouldnt it work the same way as recoil though?

say a fearow double edge'd a grumpig and ohkod it, but recoil killed fearow 

i think staff use to award wins to the guy using fearow

Really? I'm not sure about how the staff did it, but Didi had aftershocker get him to where his Jolt was 1 life ball recoil away from death and then Didi's Jolt would kill shocker's Flygon but cause of the Life Ball recoil the announcement said that shocker won. Like I said I'm not sure how/if the staff may overturn it, I mean we'd have to ask them.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

Really? I'm not sure about how the staff did it, but Didi had aftershocker get him to where his Jolt was 1 life ball recoil away from death and then Didi's Jolt would kill shocker's Flygon but cause of the Life Ball recoil the announcement said that shocker won. Like I said I'm not sure how/if the staff may overturn it, I mean we'd have to ask them.

yeah the  game announces that shocker won, but in a tourney the staff would've reversed it

Share this post


Link to post

Oh yea, it's bugged right now. I reported it. Not sure what staff would have done since the prize would have been sent automatically. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, DestructX said:

yeah the  game announces that shocker won, but in a tourney the staff would've reversed it

7141c810b720584f127fe02d5f637113.png

 

Well the self-ko clause is there, so I guess they wouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, KaynineXL said:

7141c810b720584f127fe02d5f637113.png

 

Well the self-ko clause is there, so I guess they wouldn't.

idk, i just recall staff reversing it in every official ive seen it happen

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

7141c810b720584f127fe02d5f637113.png

 

Well the self-ko clause is there, so I guess they wouldn't.

Yea that's a tough one, I'll ask Kurodashi right now and see what he says

 

*Kuro said that they can't change anything in the automated tournies, so Self-KO from Life Ball still applies, but he said he doesn't know about the normal staff ran ones because he's never been in that situation

Edited by Argorok2017
Just asked Kuro

Share this post


Link to post

Yea that's what I was going to say. The tournaments are automated now so the player just advances and RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.