Jump to content

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time


JSTUD

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

4f trying to make poland relevant. nice try m9

poland's military stopped the mongols in the late 13th century and they had to go south and over extended their battle lines which spent way too much blood and caused them to retreat. if poland just rolled over and died like so many other countries of the day, we might all be speaking Mandarin. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

poland's military stopped the mongols in the late 13th century and they had to go south and over extended their battle lines which spent way too much blood and caused them to retreat. if poland just rolled over and died like so many other countries of the day, we might all be speaking Mandarin. 

Were they poland back then, or would they not have been some other empire?

Link to comment
Just now, KaynineXL said:

Were they poland back then, or would they not have been some other empire?

the polish empire arguably started in 966 and changed it's name to the christian kingdom of poland in 1025 and continued to reign autonomously until 1569 when it merged with Lithuania to become the largest most populous country in the world. eventually some wars happened but poland keeps fighting it's way into an independent autonomous nation after each and every one. 

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

I'm not the heaviest in team, jj got a little weight in team, but I might look the biggest. Our team is pretty slim/fit. 5'10 and weigh 170.4lbs, bench 230lbs, deadlift 320. Missed a nice shirtless snap of me today, traps looking massive, I'll post something later for you fire lion ;)

Did you just call me fat? Hahaha, you bastard. 

 

Athletic build, 5'11" tall and weigh 183lbs, bench 205+, deadlift 365, and the most shredded back in team. Is it time to show off some selfies?

 

EDIT: Deadlift was 365, not 315

 

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

I'm not the heaviest in team, jj got a little weight in team, but I might look the biggest. Our team is pretty slim/fit. 5'10 and weigh 170.4lbs, bench 230lbs, deadlift 320. Missed a nice shirtless snap of me today, traps looking massive, I'll post something later for you fire lion ;)

You're 5'10? Was pretty sure you were shorter, somewhat like Rai.

Also Im sure Kay IS the heaviest IN team, all Lions had to carry him last psl season

Tfw fourfeeter IS now a 6feeter taller than most of you

 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.