[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

It's ok Raaidn. They just wanna be like us and have all these wins, but sadly they just can't. So they start adulating themselves over 2nd place TT finishes and shit talk when we actually don't win. It's all cool though. It's all compensation for something. 

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DoubleJ

• KingBowser

• Kizhaz

• KaynineXL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[LYLE] Team KingCheerios         Team Motto: "Ain't no mountain high enough"   Team Tournament Motto: "JSTUD are you winning?!"    

To my team, my family, and my friends of the past three years,   I've decided to make an emotionally charged post that may or may not be truthful in a week, but regardless, I think it's time I final

Roster:   KIZHAZ!!!!     @KingBowser @JSTUD @DoubleJ      

Just now, raaidn said:

I think this is around the time when lion start to complain about beeing verbally assaulted by several ppl, after coming into another teams teamthread and talking out of his ass

How are you raidn doe, seriously, long time no see whats up with you. I heard you were complete shitt with new meta, gotta start no lifing this game day and night to get back on da top bruh. JAJAJJAJAJA

8 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

How are you raidn doe, seriously, long time no see whats up with you. I heard you were complete shitt with new meta, gotta start no lifing this game day and night to get back on da top bruh. JAJAJJAJAJA

funny coming from u, a mediocre player at best, with 1-2 official wins

5 minutes ago, raaidn said:

funny coming from u, a mediocre player at best, with 1-2 official wins

thats only because I only entered like 10 total. You know very well how I used to smack you around like a little child. Im also not the one thats been choking to duel me for like 6 months. you've evaded me in the badge thingy and you've even evaded my salty suit match request. 

Why u so scared rai? Did all those loses when I used to play scare you to death?

WIGGA

1 minute ago, raaidn said:

Firelion is like a dog with rabies, best to just put him down

Yet evading my chalenge. You're a tough guy raii, keep using pictures off the internet as your own, and not talking about dat incest guy you have as a profil picture atm.

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Yet evading my chalenge. You're a tough guy raii, keep using pictures off the internet as your own, and not talking about dat incest guy you have as a profil picture atm.

I rest my case

U can scream and shout this bullshit all u want, but at the end of the day no1 take u srs u stupid downie, which u pretty much look like irl as well. It all makes sense now

1 minute ago, raaidn said:

I rest my case

U can scream and shout this bullshit all u want, but at the end of the day no1 take u srs u stupid downie, which u pretty much look like irl as well. It all makes sense now

lmao  this kid so scared. 

And jovi whats with the insta likes on every lyle comment? Are you scared to upset someone and get kicked out of the team? Your mouth must be stuffed AF right now with all dat sucking up.

Just now, LionKIng said:

And jovi whats with the insta likes on every lyle comment? Are you scared to upset someone and get kicked out of the team? Your mouth must be stuffed AF right now with all dat sucking up.

Damn this guy even wants his friends to hate him now too. RIP. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.