[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

If there was a known bug that they had failed to mention then it's the refs fault. If I was the ref I'd just let the match continue and advise the player not to abuse it  again or if I were a little dickish I'd ask for a rematch.

Anyways lesson here is to either curse/switch if you want to predict gengar dbond.

Why should my plays be limited since my opponent decided to use a bugged moved?p

Actually, I have no counter argument for that though. Eitherways, it sucks man and I feel for you because I'd be throughly pissed to get DQ'd especially when I didn't break any rule in the list they've given.

inb4bowserclause

Why should my plays be limited since my opponent decided to use a bugged moved?p

I don't think that was the point. The point was that ypu said 'I know' or something in those lines in response to people calling the bug. Of course or lovely staff members had to jump on that asap because man it's so damn clear you knew about this and you just confirmed yourself that you were intentionaly abusing this bug! Riiight?

I don't think that was the point. The point was that ypu said 'I know' or something in those lines in response to people calling the bug. Of course or lovely staff members had to jump on that asap because man it's so damn clear you knew about this and you just confirmed yourself that you were intentionaly abusing this bug! Riiight?

why are you still talking about this, a. this is LYLE's recruitment thread, and b. the admins already made a decision and no one can change it, as the tourny is already over and this should be dropped.

why are you still talking about this, a. this is LYLE's recruitment thread, and b. the admins already made a decision and no one can change it, as the tourny is already over and this should be dropped.

Better delete 40 of the 52 pages then if we only go about recruitment in this thread.

Yeah but how was bowser to know that the gengar knew FP. Unless it was used earlier in the match bowser had every right to use body slam on the same turn as his opponent using FP.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't I don't know, I'm not saying he didn't have the right to go for Slam, he has the right to go for any move he wants. I'm just saying staff responded to Bowser saying 'I know' in a negative way. It's like making a joke about RMT and getting banned (which can happen so be careful with that). DQ wasn't justified IMO but calling a rematch for 1 move is maybe to much too. They could just say Bowser had to throw a Poké Ball next turn so the Gengar could hit him and the problem would've been solved.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.