[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Went to a nice gym to try out my maxs with a spotter. Tried to bench 235lb/107kg, had the control on the way down, but couldn't get the top half push back up. So max bench is 225, which is still mad progress when I'm cutting. Also did deadlift, hitting 315/143kg, probably could do a little more but was already pretty tired. No belt either. Current weight 171.8lb, going for 168lb/76kg by then end of the month. Still got plenty of body fat to lose.

Went to a nice gym to try out my maxs with a spotter. Tried to bench 235lb/107kg, had the control on the way down, but couldn't get the top half push back up. So max bench is 225, which is still mad progress when I'm cutting. Also did deadlift, hitting 315/143kg, probably could do a little more but was already pretty tired. No belt either. Current weight 171.8lb, going for 168lb/76kg by then end of the month. Still got plenty of body fat to lose.

I ate only half a triple Chipotle burrito today soo....

Damn, Bowser making mad gainz over here. Aight I'll give an update as well. Finished the 8 week training program, and taking a rest week now before I start on it over again.

Gone from roughly 160->149lbs (73->67,6kg) in 8 weeks, which Im pretty happy about, considering I havent been able to do cardio/train legs for the past month due to injury.

Gonna try and get down to 143 during these next 8 weeks, which should be doable.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.