[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Welp my piece of shit I call a wi-fi extender is playing up now of all times. Its not communicating with the modem properly or something but now every device I have cant conect to the net.

Rip me staying awake for the official

Welp my piece of shit I call a wi-fi extender is playing up now of all times. Its not communicating with the modem properly or something but now every device I have cant conect to the net.

Rip me staying awake for the official

:/

Yo screw the guy that invented technology

funny story, that guy set up his copywrite so that everyone could use the technology for free to prevent ibm(biggest computer company in the world at the time) from buying the copy write and using the copywrites to get a monopoly on computers. which is why microsoft and apple ect... could exist in the first place and start making computers made for personal use instead of just enterprise shit.

funny story, that guy set up his copywrite so that everyone could use the technology for free to prevent ibm(biggest computer company in the world at the time) from buying the copy write and using the copywrites to get a monopoly on computers. which is why microsoft and apple ect... could exist in the first place and start making computers made for personal use instead of just enterprise shit.

what's the funny part?

the funny part is that guy deciding to do whats best for the world is now a millionaire instead of a billionaire and the only reason the internet and personal computers exist today is because of him but screw him for his technology not working even though he never imagined it being used for this when he made it and a 3rd party actually made and designed the router.
[spoiler]
tl dr irony
[/spoiler]

the funny part is that guy deciding to do whats best for the world is now a millionaire instead of a billionaire and the only reason the internet and personal computers exist today is because of him but screw him for his technology not working even though he never imagined it being used for this when he made it and a 3rd party actually made and designed the router.
[spoiler]
tl dr irony
[/spoiler]

So, how do you find out about this nonsense?

So, how do you find out about this nonsense?

https://teksyndicate.com/
also how i learned how to make drones play follow the leader. idea is to get a laser pointer and tell drone one to follow laser pointer, drone 2 to follow drone 1, drone 3 to follow drone 2, ect... and then point a laser at people and laugh as a thousand drones follow them everywhere. also great for cats.

EDIT: also great for zombies Edited by fredrichnietze

https://teksyndicate.com/
also how i learned how to make drones play follow the leader. idea is to get a laser pointer and tell drone one to follow laser pointer, drone 2 to follow drone 1, drone 3 to follow drone 2, ect... and then point a laser at people and laugh as a thousand drones follow them everywhere. also great for cats.

If we ever have an apocalypse, you're the type of person we need.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.