[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Fam, fuck this guy who has no life. JJ had an amazing night. Found some things out about himself. Basically I invited three beautiful women out and decided that once I'm drunk, I would gravitate to the one I find most attractive, or I guess most suitable to myself. In the end, I found out who that was and it comes as no surprise. The legend lives on and we all hope that JJ can survive that future that will undoubtedly change his life forever. 

#medicine#gym#basketball#women

Love you guys. 

Fam, fuck this guy who has no life. JJ had an amazing night. Found some things out about himself. Basically I invited three beautiful women out and decided that once I'm drunk, I would gravitate to the one I find most attractive, or I guess most suitable to myself. In the end, I found out who that was and it comes as no surprise. The legend lives on and we all hope that JJ can survive that future that will undoubtedly change his life forever. 

#medicine#gym#basketball#women

Love you guys.

What a gaylord, bet you kissed her too

Damn fam, it's that time where I'm emotional again. Just one month and 2 weeks away from graduation and I was just wondering, what do you even say or how do you say goodbye to some of the closest people that you're never ever gonna see again? Travelling from UAE and all the way to India for college, it took me some time to adjust but I met some great people and as much as I'm going to be happy to be done with college life, I'm gonna miss the fuck out of my close friends :(

Saw Batman vs Superman today Joey, and yeah I liked it a lot. I heard some people mention that in the post credits scene [spoiler] Darkseid was shown or some reference to him was made [/spoiler] but nothing was revealed here. I feel like I saw the censored version because the censor board here even censored the word "damn" in subtitles, but at least didn't cut out the audio. 

Damn fam, it's that time where I'm emotional again. Just one month and 2 weeks away from graduation and I was just wondering, what do you even say or how do you say goodbye to some of the closest people that you're never ever gonna see again? Travelling from UAE and all the way to India for college, it took me some time to adjust but I met some great people and as much as I'm going to be happy to be done with college life, I'm gonna miss the fuck out of my close friends :(

Saw Batman vs Superman today Joey, and yeah I liked it a lot. I heard some people mention that in the post credits scene [spoiler] Darkseid was shown or some reference to him was made [/spoiler] but nothing was revealed here. I feel like I saw the censored version because the censor board here even censored the word "damn" in subtitles, but at least didn't cut out the audio. 

Soon you'll be in murica...

That's when the real fun begins.

On snap we getting emotional now?

8 weeks until my last semester as a sophomore is over, I also got a letter in the mail from OSU saying that i was accepted, So starting in the fall i'll be moving into a house on campus with a few of my bros and yeah, its gonna be a fun time.

4 weeks from now, My family is moving into a new house so all of my free time has been spent packing and now my current house is just a maze of cardboard boxes.

#PreMed #Moving #PlatoonsIsBetterThanJJ #HashtagsAreStupid #SoIsJJ

It's rough because we go through these transitions in life and sadly have to say goodbye to some. Yet, we can always look back at the time we had with them and be fortunate that we had that time. Do big things brah.

[spoiler] And don't worry, there was no end-credits scene, but at the end when Lex was all nuts in the cell saying that "the bell has been rung" everyone believes that he was referencing Darkseid's arrival. It was also further supported because right after they panned onto the one devil in the portrait coming down from the sky. [/spoiler]

Soon you'll be in murica...

That's when the real fun begins.

\o/

On snap we getting emotional now?

8 weeks until my last semester as a sopuguure is over, I also got a letter in the mail from OSU saying that i was accepted, So starting in the fall i'll be moving into a house on campus with a few of my bros and yeah, its gonna be a fun time.

4 weeks from now, My family is moving into a new house so all of my free time has been spent packing and now my current house is just a maze of cardboard boxes.

#PreMed #Moving #PlatoonsIsBetterThanJJ #HashtagsAreStupid #SoIsJJ

Wow, so much hate. You're just jealous. 

[spoiler] woot woot for OSU! Proud of you.  [/spoiler]

Misplayed in the end and that cost me the game. While it was mostly my fault, I wish doubles had more time where I could think of all the possibilities of a situation. You're facing 2 pokemon where each of them can do the following: protect / attack / switch out. Maybe this could've changed the situation but what's done is done. Let's keep that run up. Thanks Bow and Des for having my back and all the guys who were present. Raai, don't ever go anywhere during TT pls.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.