[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Hahaha its hilarious that u cant post something without making fun of me for going to the gym, I guess thats the kind of world we live in.
Like "oh u stay at home all day and play video games while living on McD food?" GOOD
       "u go to the gym on a regular basis and eat healthy"? haha gtfo here bro, damn tryhard

And as to my original point which u missed completely, prob since ur such a keyboard warrior and didnt rly bother to read what i posted

I said YOU COUDLNT ADMIT THAT WHAT U SAID WAS STUPID, AND THEN PROCEEDED WITH PERSONAL ATTACKS, comprende?

Well it doesnt break the code on conduct imo, at least the latest reply.

Tbh I think your sig/avatar is way more disturbing

yeah but they'll cry and threaten warning points when you ignore them

why the hate for telf? he's beautiful

*yawn*

Love you Nik. <3

E:

Bowser, let's not make it Aura v Lyle. I'm not responsible for Lion's actions, dragging a whole team into an argument seems a bit not in place and silly.

Oh I know, I just know how to push people buttons real well, sorry about was fun.

Only when they are sexually explicit.
;)

once upon a time i had a avatar of Aphrodite the goddess of sex. she was wearing nothing and had a see through peice of cloth on her and thats it. no one batted a eye or mentioned it for half a year then i got bored and changed it.

TL;DR

you never know until you get banned.

Yo, remember the 6:0 from the finals of the MVP Cup? ;)

Yo remember all the matches you got to scout me in when I obliterated the rest of the field?

EDIT: Staff don't delete anything, this is just friendly banter you crazy heads. 

Edited by DoubleJ

One post, so much butthurt. Come on guys, you were better than that.

E:

EDIT: Staff don't delete anything, this is just friendly banter you crazy heads. 

I just hope our favourite staff member xela won't think otherwise

Edited by RysPicz

Lol, we do this shit for fun. And besides, how many team tournament wins you have to win to get on our level?

[spoiler] =) [/spoiler]

We will begin our chase in April

[spoiler]fukin flight happening exactly at the time and date of this month's TT :C[/spoiler]

Edited by RysPicz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.