[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I, DoubleJ, am the only player in game to have an invite in all of the series that this game has offered:

• Master's (Doubles)
  • Underdog (UU)
  • Spring Championship (OU)
  • Summer Ball (UU)
  • Autumn League (NU)

My streak may be over now though fam. I am 0-5 against the registration system for the Winter Championship (OU) and missed the other. With two qualifiers left, I can only hope but my chances are slim. Cry with me fam. Cry with me.  

[spoiler] A nitpicky person could say I didn't have an invite to the Master's 50s or Master's 100s, but IDGAF, I STILL HAD A MASTER NANNER NANNER NANNER [/spoiler]

avg 3.2325 minutes per km. world record 2.11 minutes, but that was only 1 km. that really good. you could win a marathon with a little practice.

Yeah i know this is good, but it is just 5km, long way to a marathon and it is on a treadmill which is a kinda easier to run on than outside especially when you have run alot on treadmill and get the right technique, I think it would take me like 1 minute more if it had been outside... My goal is atm to do 10km i less than 36 minutes (outdoor) :)

Yeah i know this is good, but it is just 5km, long way to a marathon and it is on a treadmill which is a kinda easier to run on than outside especially when you have run alot on treadmill and get the right technique, I think it would take me like 1 minute more if it had been outside... My goal is atm to do 10km i less than 36 minutes (outdoor) :)

The right technique? Is that when you stand on the sides of the treadmill so you don't have to run?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.