[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

How long to get you get for that Cody? Aren't you into all that stuff? 

No im more into politics and economics. Also he lives in a different country than mine so the rules are different. But in america its not that long unless multiple offenses and even then it could just be loss of licensee.

Gunthug prolly knows more about this than i do.

Fucking hell Rai, what have you done

Did nothing, just posted a picture which a common sense man would find funny. But some kids here are so butthurt one would think they actually took the joke up a certain place. Or they have IQs in the single digit range. Take ur pick. Oh and lets not forget about the haters who report the posts

Aight, I've held my peace long enough. Raaidn brah, your posts are controversial, this is true. They alienate groups of people in a negative way and support disgusting stereotypes that are placed upon them, whether they are true or not. This is a public forum that has nothing to do with politics. If you want to start a political conversation that is fine, but you have to be consciously aware that this forum is occupied by multiple nationalities and thus a certain amount of restraint needs to be considered when making a post. 

While I haven't reported any of your posts, I do not object to staff removing your posts and even handing out warning points when you repeatedly oppose the requests they've made. When you were unbanned the last time, I thought you were moving in the right direction by posting things that were approved by staff and yet here we are in the same position as before. 

I don't want to see you permanently forum banned brudda man, so I feel this post is necessary to help protect you and keep you in this game. We all love having you, but we all know that if you get a perma ban here you won't be able to reg for tournaments and you'll eventually fade out when teammates fail to reg for you. 

C'mon man, don't be that guy. We all have our opinions and we can share them in game rather than posting on a forum page that is obviously hostile to your views. 

EDIT: And eggplant, I see you liking this post. It should have been staff making this post not me. 

Edited by DoubleJ

JJ, I know you're a man of great integrity, and yeah I'll admit some of my previous post have been on the edge.

And as you say I have toned it down, and I didnt rly even consider the fact that the last thread would result in a WP.

Which leads me to your next point, "a forum page that is obviously hostile to your views".

Forfiter told me IG, that in their old teamthread he made a joke quote "do u guys know why hit|er committed suicide? cuz he saw the gasbill" end quote.

This is basicly the exact same joke I made, only with an image attached. Difference is, staff went around liking his post, while mine got removed and I got a WP. So I'm sure you can see why I feel I've been wrong'd here. And unfortunately  for me I'm not the kind of person to hold my tongue when I think something is wrong. And I dont consider this a flaw, rather the opposite tbh.

That beeing said, I dont expect any justice around here. But what annoys me the most are the parallels I see between the forums regulations here and the mainstream media these days.

Forfiter told me IG, that in their old teamthread he made a joke quote "do u guys know why hit|er committed suicide? cuz he saw the gasbill" end quote.

Another example could be my post when I was discussing with noad where I said "every terrorist is a muslim".

It's normal that staff treats people, doing same thing, differently. I got my alts banned for "bug abuse". Did people who abuse genderless pokemon breeding bug got banned? Did people who abused skill swap + baton pass bug got banned? Did people who abused the CB Truant bug got banned?

Staff treats everyone subjectively, if they don't like you, they will hunt you down and that's it.

Holy fuck, Raaidn and I's 8-week program started off in full BEASTMODE! Day One literally drained the fuck out of me (truly, if a beautiful woman was in front of me right now I'd say, "baby, how about later?". My stats for the day:

Superset #1

• 4x6 1-and-1/4 Close Grip Bench - 95lbs (lol, but srs OMG)
  • 4x10 Face Pulls - 40lbs (could have gone up, but then the last set was like "lol ya right")

Superset #2

• 4x6 weighted chin-ups (weighted? not today)
  • 4x10 seated lateral raise - 12lbs (ya, the burn was real)

Giant Set

• 3x8-12 Incline Press machine - 45lbs on each side (2x12, 1x8 achieved)
  • 3x8-12 Lateral Pull Down - 90lbs (amazing form 3x12 achieved)
  • 3x8-12 dips (3x8... was really feeling it at this point)
  • 3x8-12 t-bar row (3x12 achieved, should have went up in weight tbh)

Cardio Set

• 10x20 sec incline sprint (put the machine on an incline of 12 and sprint at your mile PR speed... ya fuck that, my hamstring was like you can do 3)

*** roughly 20 minutes with limited rest time

Let's see what tomorrow has in store fam. 

EDIT: Also, I found out just how out of shape I am. Basketball shape? Ya right Joey, no wonder you pulled your hamstring you fat fuck. 

Edited by DoubleJ

Update on my workout/fitness goals.  Last month did amazing, started at like 186-187lbs and dropped down to about 178-179lbs. Dont have any care right now to increase my one rep maxs. Bench max is probably 215-220lbs, deadlift is I think 300lbs and no idea for squats, keeping these numbers just to see if im losing strength as I continue to cut. These next couple months its all about getting lean and lowering the body fat percentage, so nutrition and more cardio is the goal. Its where the true battle is, easy to lift weights and workout, real bitch to count calories and eat clean with out socially with amigos. Right now at 179-180lbs, last week was terrible for me, massive toothache stopped me from eating clean and kinda went carbs hungry. Started a new program myself, top secret, might be crossfit might not be crossfit, I kid I kid, I like having joints that work. Since the month is pretty short, goal is to hit that 176lbs and back to eating clean like last month. Shirtless pics are only for the snapchat crew.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.