[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Aight, JJ and I are starting a new workout program on Monday, if any1 want in PM me and ill link it.

Its a 8 week program, with main focus on building muscle, cutting fat and becoming more aesthetic.

Personal goals are to go from 158->148lbs in 8 weeks, and hopefully get in single digit bodyfat.

Picture before starting out, gonna post again after 8 weeks, let the transformation begin

[spoiler]
0698ce4f3aed55a6ffffbbc20a772346.png
[/spoiler]

Lol poor people.

when your iphone breaks and you go to the apple store only to have them tell you to get a new phone and they wont fix it unless you spend 60%+ the value of the phone for a minor repair, and then you get your phone fixed and it has a error 43 and bricks itself deleting all your stuff forever.

you will learn apple is evil and fooling it's customers into thinking they are actually good.

when your iphone breaks and you go to the apple store only to have them tell you to get a new phone and they wont fix it unless you spend 60%+ the value of the phone for a minor repair, and then you get your phone fixed and it has a error 43 and bricks itself deleting all your stuff forever.

you will learn apple is evil and fooling it's customers into thinking they are actually good.

JJ can vouch for me that I went to an Apple store and they fixed my phone for free.

Aight, JJ and I are starting a new workout program on Monday, if any1 want in PM me and ill link it.
Its a 8 week program, with main focus on building muscle, cutting fat and becoming more aesthetic.

Personal goals are to go from 158->148lbs in 8 weeks, and hopefully get in single digit bodyfat.
Picture before starting out, gonna post again after 8 weeks, let the games begin.
[/spoiler]

Dammit raaidn had to post a shirtless pic. No pics from me but here are my goals:

185 to 178lbs in weight
Eat clean 5 of 7 days a week
Don't hurt my hammie any more than it is

Leggo.

Had a random guy whisper me in game and ask if I had any leftover pokes he could have.

Being the nice guy I am, I gave him this shitty lvl 60 fearow I found on GTL for like 3k.

After giving him the poke, what I expected was a thanks, but instead i got asked if he could have money as well...

This is why I don't fuck with you inconsiderate greedy ass kids

I am so faking done with this game.

gratzz faking mongol devs for making this game uber shit in every aspect of this faking game. cant even sell shinys anymore.

[spoiler]Ll7tFQr.png[/spoiler]

Yeah this game is full of noobs can't sell anything anymore :/

Edited by Twister

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.