[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Yo, I wanna say thank you to all the kind folks that wished me a birthday here on the forums and a special thank you to those kind folks in game that surprised me with all them awesome gifts. So thank you Azealia, Pinkwings, yangsam, sweendog, and ShadowGary, Yo if I forgot you, it's just because I'm a little food drunk (and also drunk drunk, Mexican food shops love to give the free birthday booze). So don't take offense, you know I love you. 

Happy Birthday JJ brah.

Thanks cody brah, happy bday to yourself as well. Hope you swimmin' in the ladies right meow =)

Sorry for the late birthday wish but Happy Birthday J brah, I know you didn't me to post here but just wanted to wish you. Thanks for being a great leader and friend of mine throughout LYLE and after. Have a good one homie o7

Thanks brudda, means a lot. Keep on doing your thing mate and I hope to see you put in that work in some officials. Them big boy wins aren't easy and it just takes a lot of effort, a lot of time, and a lot of luck. Don't be discouraged. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.