[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Just a little poll in a big Norwegian newspaper if we should stop deportation of "refugees" to Russia.
90% majority to continue, and its the same ratio regarding if we should close our border or not.
Meanwhile, the big leftwing parties refuse to hold national votes about these things, because that woudlnt be "democratic"
FKING BITCH PLZ, THAT IS THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF DEMOCRACY

bef64c330e1a86d0cfc202ea346ada7c.png

I cant speak for other countries but it is of my opinion that America isnt doing enough for the refugees. The reason i say that is because, from what i have heard, we have had a huge hand in causing the situation that made the refugees into refugees. I could be wrong, i havent researched the topic too much but that is where i stand on the issue atm.

Just a little poll in a big Norwegian newspaper if we should stop deportation of "refugees" to Russia.
90% majority to continue, and its the same ratio regarding if we should close our border or not.
Meanwhile, the big leftwing parties refuse to hold national votes about these things, because that woudlnt be "democratic"
FKING uguu PLZ, THAT IS THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF DEMOCRACY

bef64c330e1a86d0cfc202ea346ada7c.png

Democracy is different from the tyranny of the majority. If 90% of the people of a country were willing to kill the other 10%, would it be a democratic measure? I'm not sure, it would be a new kind of authoritarism. Tocqueville says it better : "The power of doing everything, that i refuse to one of my fellow, i would never grant it to several". 

Don't missunderstand what i'm saying. I'm not against democracy. But i don't consider it as a perfect political regime and we should all know its limits. And well, even if it's not perfetc, it's the less worse that we have.

Most of those people aren't even refugees but terrorists, they should be simply eliminated.

E:

Old saying says "Not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim"

Answering to a post about a norvegian poll, how could you forget about this one?

1453399196-anders.jpg

I personnaly find him as frightening as muslim terrorists.

Do not forget, we all have our rotten elements, just don't assimilate the community to those shits

Who said anything about killing 10% of the population? I get it its an example, but its pretty out of order imo.

Look at Switzerland, their they have puclic votes about most important subjects, if Im not mistaken.

And my point was, that FRP(right wing) said they wanted to hold a public vote about the refugee question. Meanwhile, the left wing parties said they would refuse this, because it wasnt democratic. 

And in regards to Anders Breivik, although I dont condone his actions, I can see where he's coming from.
Norway is beeing drastically changed by immigration, and the left wingers responsible are commiting treason.

And also in regards to this, Anders is one person. How many muslim terrorists are at large right now? They have even established a whole country(IS) based upon terrorism(Quran). But ofc nothing of this have anything to do with Islam. Im here to tell you Islam is not a religion, its an ideology worse than even Nazism, and will most likely play a big role in WWIII

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.