[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Forf, u wanna take this one?

My pleasure.

Whys EU going rip?

Because of a wave of imigrants from certain part of the world that belive in allah coming there, raping women and goats, polluting the community with their agressive and posessive behavior. Fortunately my country is one of last stands because Poles have many enemies, but what we hate most, are muslims. Besides Poland has no social so they don't even want to come there. Those who are dumb enough to do it, regret it the very first day they do it.

EU is going rip, because they act like parasites. They sit on social, claiming benefits and multiplying their presence, giving birth to children in the countries to which they arrive. I have neighbours like that right here in England, right next to me.

I mean, they are arriving to those countries as GUESTS. If I come to someone's home, I do not push my rules onto them. How the fuck is it possible that in Manchester (where I live) are purely muslim districts where shariat is in place is a mystery for me, if someone would try doing that in my home country, I don't even imagine what kind of cruelty he would have to face.

I am an imigrant myself, since I'm from Poland yet I live in England (almost a year already, woop). Still, English people- from what I seen- love Poles, we have a lot in common, and we don't come to leech. We come to work, and we are a hardworking, solid nation on which you can always depend. That's why English lads respect us and because of that stereotype I had absolutely no problems of finding a job.

I am speaking here from my own experience, why I feel such a strong dislike for the people who have that certain faith and not a different one. I experienced a lot of hate, hostility and other unpleasant things during my only 10 month (it's actually today, woooo!) stay in England from them. I see what is going on around different parts of Europe. I do know muslims who are good guys (like a teammate of mine, Abdou), but that doesn't change my overall approach towards them.

Rai knows.

francia-150108145601.jpg

Tfw in Italy immigrants gets to live for free in 4* hotels and resorts, withoug paying taxes or anything, getting 80€ per day ( + 40€ for family member under 14 ) while italian people live in they cars because the can't afford to mantein their houses

I am an imigrant myself, since I'm from Poland yet I live in England (almost a year already, woop). Still, English people- from what I seen- love Poles, we have a lot in common, and we don't come to leech. We come to work, and we are a hardworking, solid nation on which you can always depend. That's why English lads respect us and because of that stereotype I had absolutely no problems of finding a job.

Can confirm, there are a lot of Polish here and I'v always known them to be hard workers. Just being honest.

Lets take Norway, its on the very edge of Europe, pretty far from Syria/Iraq etc. Still people come here and seek asylum. For the first part, once you leave Syria and get to Turkey etc, you are safe. The end. Continuing to travel further makes you an economic migrant, and you have no right to asylum in another country. Second, WHY are everyone fleeing towards the west? Why not flee to other countries in the middle east or Africa? Oh, they're not as successful as western countries you say? HMMM, I WONDER WHY THAT IS??? Muslims who come here dont assimilate, dont work, dont respect our culture and values. They only bring all the bad parts from their own culture. So when Sweden, Netherland, France etc will have new elections in 2017, and rightwing/anti immigrant parties win, and they will, EU will prob collapse, and things will get interesting. To say the least.

Nik #1

EDIT: You know you have a good handle on a tournament when you get win after win despite doing the opposite of what everyone in team thinks you should do. Way to play to your strengths and dominate using predictions, creative sets, and above all else skill. 

Proud o' you nik brah

Edited by DoubleJ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.