[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]lol i feel bad for whoever opens all of this[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

would open again just for the suspense

Hey :)

RVTN are hosting an NU tournament this Saturday. I dont know if anyone here has an NU or not but if you are feel free to take part.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/35544-rvtns-nu-tournament-registration-open-see-2nd-post-of-thread-for-details/?p=594733

Hope to see people there!

This advertisement strategy is amazing.

eggroll unleash the war machines!

If only LYLE had a Nu player.

Hey :)

RVTN are hosting an NU tournament this Saturday. I dont know if anyone here has an NU or not but if you are feel free to take part.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/35544-rvtns-nu-tournament-registration-open-see-2nd-post-of-thread-for-details/?p=594733

Hope to see people there!

what are you doing noad? 

Kicked ransacked tonight. Tried to hustle me. Sorry to anyone who may have liked him. He didn't meet team criteria anyways.

EDIT: He apologized and requested to rejoin. Up to you guys. It wasn't too big of a deal, just one of those things.

Heard the story, not a team player. Denied.

welp, if i didnt have ocd so bad i would have traded... sorry double,  :( .....bank full of dratini's i've still to scan n 2 that are 30,31spd already. i wasnt thinking about my teammate whatsoever by being like "that dratini+15k" at that point im just thinking about how much iv scanning i have to do so my bad on that firstly, and then being that im still a noob in mmo, i dont know all the exact prices and failed to realize how nice it was of you to actually offer that dratini for a tm that u can eventually buy from somebody anyways, the thing was i swear i see people spamming trade for a decent amount of time trying to get ahold of tm's and thats why basically i thought i didnt want to get rid of tm's until i get a team setup...now that i feel like a noob for not taking a 27-31spd dratini for a tm i feel pretty retarded, n like boswer said not every teamesque......fail. i guess if you guys reconsider thats all i can hope for.

Thanks

-Jordan

>Missing the entire point. I got my answer.

Obv I know you are talking about legary oak, but I had no control over it. In the fridaynight tournament, a few t time clause were called. It was nothing new. I would have felt bad if legary didnt start trashing our team, for something i had no control over. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.