[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

when zebra gets removed from the council

JJ and artemiseta banned Charizard on their own against me/robo/maybe others wishes. I was actually wanting to keep Charizard in the tier since quagsire+altaria+kangaskhan+swellow all beat Charizard, except there was rhydon in the tier at the time which fucked all stall/defensive Pokemon. I wanted to ban rhydon THEN see if Charizard was actually offensive uber after.

JJ and artemiseta banned Charizard on their own against me/robo/maybe others wishes. I was actually wanting to keep Charizard in the tier since quagsire+altaria+kangaskhan+swellow all beat Charizard, except there was rhydon in the tier at the time which fucked all stall/defensive Pokemon. I wanted to ban rhydon THEN see if Charizard was actually offensive uber after.

The fiends! I'm going to start a petition right away!

Stil throwing other TC members under the bus at any possible opportunity? Yea, we banned Charizard because it was blatantly broken, the community wanted it banned, and the majority (aside from you and Robo) agreed that it was broken. 

Suck it up son and do something productive. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.