Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

Damn fam. Day 5 wroth no power and now I'm out of data on my phone. Got to watch nik and kanzo slay these tournaments though.

My boys op.

LYLE #1

Thanks for the wishes guys. 4fie you know I'd marry you in an instant, you don't even have to ask :) Also Glu, feel free to post some awesome music like El Perdon :P

Well fam I no longer have a social life. Got fallout 4 today and been playing it all day.

I'm waiting for DLC and the modding community to save FO4, right now it's pretty bad given all the hype that went around it.

I'm waiting for DLC and the modding community to save FO4, right now it's pretty bad given all the hype that went around it.

the only bad part about it for me is the mediocre dialogue choices. At one point a doctor asks "have you ever had intercourse with anything non-human" or something along those lines, and all of the responses are just different variations of no.

Besides that I've been having a jolly good time

the only bad part about it for me is the mediocre dialogue choices. At one point a doctor asks "have you ever had intercourse with anything non-human" or something along those lines, and all of the responses are just different variations of no.

Besides that I've been having a jolly good time

Its a fun game dont get me wrong, but the writing is awful, they butchered alot of rpg mechanics and yeah the dialog is one of the major letdowns for me, with patches for all the bugs, dlc and mods its gonna bump it up to a great game though.

And the funny thing is you can actually have intercourse with a non-human ayy lmao

Edited by Winterbrah

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.