Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

real men would've ran across the state

But Plat we all know you wouldn't run across the state either so you must not be a real man

Update for the Fam: For those of you that aren't my snapchat buddy, there was a major wind storm where I'm at and they closed down the city. I sought out refuge with a beautiful young lass and taught her how to get accepted into medical school. Turns out she's my soulmate and I love her. Anyhoos, 4 hours later I finally left and am chillin' at our local hospital sucking Wifi so I can study. 

Trees down everywhere and a fat branch broke through my roommates ceiling. Gonna name it Fred, cuz of how awkward it makes us all feel. 

#survivor

Update for the Fam: For those of you that aren't my snapchat buddy, there was a major wind storm where I'm at and they closed down the city. I sought out refuge with a beautiful young lass and taught her how to get accepted into medical school. Turns out she's my soulmate and I love her. Anyhoos, 4 hours later I finally left and am chillin' at our local hospital sucking Wifi so I can study. 

Trees down everywhere and a fat branch broke through my roommates ceiling. Gonna name it Fred, cuz of how awkward it makes us all feel. 

#survivor

Wow, it's really windy here in UK too..

GL with that girl o7

#survivor

im touched

[spoiler]

at night

[spoiler]

you know i do this on purpose because it amuses me right?

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Update: Classic JJ (JSTUD will know), but girl has a bf. We had such insane chemistry though. Literally just talked and joked for 4 hours in the dark. 

EDIT: ofc Fred, why else do we engage with others on the internet at all?

Edited by DoubleJ

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.