Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

FISH!!!

This is actually funny bc in my RL i have become a "legend" in my hometown because of the stupid shit i say and do.

Sure you did cody *wink* *wink*

Id like to dedicate this post to how bad the dude who battled Zebra in the finals today was.

How do u even lose that with that lead? Please tell me he dc'd.

Thats what I was thinking brah. Even I would have won with that lead

Lets post our goals and what we reppin.

My gains are all gone. I'm starting from the ground up again.

Goals of the Iron: 

Flat Bench 185lbs x 8

Squat 245lbs x 10

Deadlift 225lbs x 5

Until then, gym 5x a week building up to them maxes. 

Lets post our goals and what we reppin.

Been jogging a lot....I can go for 1.5-2 hours now. Aimin to join the Indian Army/Air Force/Navy in the upcoming years.No gains as such but at least face isn't all round anymore and got ab lines visible.Also,rocking the great Afro...gotta try it all before giving it all up for National Defense Services.

4/5 month old pic....I don't generally take pictures but might upload somethin else soon too:

[spoiler]11659485_10206954891900446_4074782705212[/spoiler]

And hey guys....ya'll still play :0

Edited by Akshit

Been jogging a lot....I can go for 1.5-2 hours now. Aimin to join the Indian Army/Air Force/Navy in the upcoming years.No gains as such but at least face isn't all round anymore and got ab lines visible.Also,rocking the great Afro...gotta try it all before giving it all up for National Defense Devices.

4/5 month old pic....I don't generally take pictures but might upload somethin else soon too:

[spoiler]11659485_10206954891900446_4074782705212[/spoiler]

And hey guys....ya'll still play :0

damn man i love your hair style!

Im working on getting the funds together to build myself a small building so i can have a place to workout. I have weights n shit and want a tredmill. i use to look good when i worked out, not as ripped as aronald swortzaraaidn up there, but still looked good. Im with JJ with the starting from the ground up but i may have to w8 a bit b4 i do so. As for goals id like to easily be able to bench my body weight and gain a lot more stamina. Gain maybe 20lbs and get my muscle back.

Edited by codylramey

So today instead of going to class I took the wrong bus to the middle of nowhere and it broke down. Ended up walking an hour back to my campus :)))))

[spoiler]
This girl was wearing leggings and good god that view from behind distracted me and I followed her on the wrong bus :/
[/spoiler]

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.