[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Yo, shout out to my boys that played through these three tournaments this weekend. Huge commitment and a big event. Nik sweeping the last tournament and shutting down Frags was fun to watch. Art making deep runs on all three days. Yang killing it. Kaynine, Soop, and Snack's messing around. If I missed anyone, my bad, ya'll should have played good =)

Raaidn just got a li'l too creative in that playoff, but nevertheless, it was a damn good showing. Great work over this weekend and I'm excited to see you grind out a few more wins (and hopefully win some yen). 

Anyhoos, I'll be around fam. Keep doing big things. 

Oh and shout out to BurntZebra for making it out of the 1st Round on Day 3. Proud o' you. 

Yo, shout out to my boys that played through these three tournaments this weekend. Huge commitment and a big event. Nik sweeping the last tournament and shutting down Frags was fun to watch. Art making deep runs on all three days. Yang killing it. Kaynine, Soop, and Snack's messing around. If I missed anyone, my bad, ya'll should have played good =)

Raaidn just got a li'l too creative in that playoff, but nevertheless, it was a damn good showing. Great work over this weekend and I'm excited to see you grind out a few more wins (and hopefully win some yen). 

Anyhoos, I'll be around fam. Keep doing big things. 

Oh and shout out to BurntZebra for making it out of the 1st Round on Day 3. Proud o' you. 

hey i made it to round 3 on the first day before piata froze my weezing

For anyone curious, the Raaidn vs Frags heads-up Official match-up results are currently all tied up after today.

(Ubers) Raaidn: 0 vs Frags: 1

(OU) Raaidn: 1 vs Frags: 4

(UU) Raaidn: 5 vs Frags: 1

(NU) Raaidn: 0 vs Frags 0

Overall: Raaidn: 6 vs Frags: 6

Also, was really surprised by the number of times Nik beat Raaidn in tourneys. Damn son =)

For anyone curious, the Raaidn vs Frags heads-up Official match-up results are currently all tied up after today.

(Ubers) Raaidn: 0 vs Frags: 1

(OU) Raaidn: 1 vs Frags: 4

(UU) Raaidn: 5 vs Frags: 1

(NU) Raaidn: 0 vs Frags 0

Overall: Raaidn: 6 vs Frags: 6

Also, was really surprised by the number of times Nik beat Raaidn in tourneys. Damn son =)

Is that counting UU pre split? I remember Raaidn consistently turned up on that meta

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.