[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Cruising through the finals vs Frags, even though misses, flinches and crits did their best to hold me back the mere peasant otherwise known as Frags had no answer vs the superpower that is Moi. The final demise, the last nail in the coffin proved to be a Rock Slide miss from my +1/+2 ttar vs a mence.

Like he could have made safe plays and played around with intimidates, but not having such insight he just went for the Rock Slide.

Leads me to believe something like this went down:

Frags: "Yeah Im gonna need Rock Slide to miss here, the rest of the miss's/flinches/paras didnt do it for me"

GM 14,15,1,4: "Oh sure Frags, I dont like Raaidn anyway, anything else?"

Frags: "Na that should do it, dont leave doh I might choke here and need another save"

Cruising through the finals vs Frags, even though misses, flinches and crits did their best to hold me back the mere peasant otherwise known as Frags had no answer vs the superpower that is Moi. The final demise, the last nail in the coffin proved to be a Rock Slide miss from my +1/+2 ttar vs a mence.

Like he could have made safe plays and played around with intimidates, but not having such insight he just went for the Rock Slide.

Leads me to believe something like this went down:

Frags: "Yeah Im gonna need Rock Slide to miss here, the rest of the miss's/flinches/paras didnt do it for me"

GM 14,15,1,4: "Oh sure Frags, I dont like Raaidn anyway, anything else?"

Frags: "Na that should do it, dont leave doh I might choke here and need another save"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dying in my office

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.