[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Got a cool idea for a comp, let me just grind cash, buy breeders, buy braces, grind everstones, buy tms, buy shards, and spend a few more hours ev training. Awesome. It's easy for I since I'm hella rich, but still hate socializing outside of team to get it done. Oh and OU is complete trash, you can tell when frags wins it.

I would like to throw some shoutouts to my top 2 haters, Frags and Zebra (they both tie for #1hater)

Zebra, just stop getting first rounded, and be happy 45 min rule got removed. Otherwise you coudlnt win a 1man brakcet.

Frags, I love the taste of ur tears, they are saltier than...hm na nothing more salty than than your tears. In a match with no RNG(aka fair match) I 6-0 you like the uguu you are. Back to the kitchen.

Some other honorable mentions in the top 10: Lightleaks(staymadstaybad), rest of my blocklist

Edited by raaidn

I would like to throw some shoutouts to my top 2 haters, Frags and Zebra (they both tie for #1hater)

Zebra, just stop getting first rounded, and be happy 45 min rule got removed. Otherwise you coudlnt win a 1man brakcet.

Frags, I love the taste of ur tears, they are saltier than...hm na nothing more salty than than your tears. In a match with no RNG(aka fair match) I 6-0 you like the uguu you are. Back to the kitchen.

Don't forget lightleaks, another one of your lover boys. Pretty sure he has some sort of crush on you. Jealousy? I think so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.