[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

My throat hurts

put hydrogen peroxide in your mouth and lean your head back and gargle for 20-30 seconds down into your throat. don't swallow. Rinse out with water. You can also put your toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide for 5 or so minutes to clean it. Hydrogen Peroxide is only a dollar or two at wal mart. google pic:

[spoiler]

hydrogen-peroxide.jpg

[/spoiler]

Edited by bl0nde

put hydrogen peroxide in your mouth and lean your head back and gargle for 20-30 seconds down into your throat. don't swallow. Rinse out with water. You can also put your toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide for 5 or so minutes to clean it. Hydrogen Peroxide is only a dollar or two at wal mart. google pic:

We already have a Team Doctor, we don't need your snake oil. 

Is this team recruiting still? I am new to PokeMMO however, I am experienced in a whole lot of other MMO's and I am good at Pokemon Showdown, can I join?

may i suggest posting your showdown rankings here?

[spoiler]

type /rankings into chat and copy paste or take a SS and post here.

[/spoiler]

may i suggest posting your showdown rankings here?

[spoiler]

type /rankings into chat and copy paste or take a SS and post here.

[/spoiler]

sorry I don't do rankings/ladder rating I only enter tournaments and battle people on chat. I will just link one of my battles.

edit: I will do a quick ladder right now just to link you my skill, if this is ok.

Edited by Shosha

This is My OU battle. I used my UU team to broadcast my skill, since I don't usually do the ladder, I normally go on tournaments, therefore my ladder rating looks low, but I am a skilled player. This is The Battle I lost since he used an OU team, would I be able to enter this team? and you guys help me grow and learn if I do not fit qualifications?

This is My OU battle. I used my UU team to broadcast my skill, since I don't usually do the ladder, I normally go on tournaments, therefore my ladder rating looks low, but I am a skilled player. This is The Battle I lost since he used an OU team, would I be able to enter this team? and you guys help me grow and learn if I do not fit qualifications?

Ehhh sorry broski, I have one rule in this team and you seem to miss the mark on this one. I require you use 6 pokes on a team, 5 pokes was pretty close but doesnt cut it. Best of luck to you in the future.

he barely ran an OU team. Garchomp was his only ou, roserade/milotic/lucario are UU, and other 2 are RU I'm pretty sure, or gastro might even be NU, idk. 

Ehhh sorry broski, I have one rule in this team and you seem to miss the mark on this one. I require you use 6 pokes on a team, 5 pokes was pretty close but doesnt cut it. Best of luck to you in the future.

i did use 6 pokemon, just the last one was Pikachu-doctor version so they didnt have a small image of it. But I did use 6 pokemon in battle, if you watch it again.

Edited by Shosha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.