[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

make your pic shirtless kizhaz.

A couple of weeks ago I actually sent bowser a short but heartfelt PM where I mentioned that "helmet episode" from awhile back. At the time I was just trying to open up a topic of conversation. I figured even in bowser's greatest moment of shyness he would be able to talk to me about that helmet. Unfortunately he has ignored my message to this day and seems to prefer spending his time asking for shirtless pics from Kizhaz.

A couple of weeks ago I actually sent bowser a short but heartfelt PM where I mentioned that "helmet episode" from awhile back. At the time I was just trying to open up a topic of conversation. I figured even in bowser's greatest moment of shyness he would be able to talk to me about that helmet. Unfortunately he has ignored my message to this day and seems to prefer spending his time asking for shirtless pics from Kizhaz.

Please understand that Bowser is a very busy man, and that he won't be able to respond personally to all PMs. 

If you leave a message with his secretary he will probably get back to you in the nearest future.

Honestly, if someone hasn't responded to your message, it surely means he's trying to convey something by not replying back to you. Also there was no need to bring this up here and ruin the mood by trying to start something unnecessary and making him look like a bad guy. Not sure what you're trying to achieve or gain over here. 

Why?

Nice avatar

Thanks bro, blonde made it for me. I like the selfies, u all are looking pretty damn handsome.   Ill prolly throw up a selfie sooner or later. I just hate messing with gravitar.

[spoiler]

Also a shout out to all of the girls who posted selfies, Pink, Plo, Aleta, and Blone (who always has a selfie posted). You girls are Georges (thats wth a capital G) AND you like pokemon. I will be marrying one of you one day.

[/spoiler]

Edited by codylramey

Jonaz plz Blondes mine. Pinkwings on the other hand has already turned me down... countless times. Something about having a loving boyfriend or some shit. Idk why that matters but w/evs.

pinkwings is going out with kinknice scrub, even i know this and im not even in the team.

also i think i'll do my only selfie as profile pic(artist friends are kewl)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.