[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

In these days of drama and betrayal, I'd like to throw out some shoutouts to my bros in LYLE.

Bowser: The #1 player, doesn't play all officials anymore because he doesnt think its fair to the rest of the field. When he does play, he normally wins in dominating fashion, always striving for perfection. Isnt only good at teambuilding and prediction like the other top players, but also comes up with new ideas and sets. Show me your switchin! - Bowser 2015

DoubleJ: An all or nothing player which you wont see stalling around or getting time claused. Whats more impressive is even with the limited time he has at hands, he finds time to breed comps, and be competitive in all the different tiers. And by all I mean ALL. Also, he's a fellow student of the swoly bibel.

JSTUD: Doesn't play that much anymore. But once in a while he logs on out of nowhere and plays officials. And what do you know, more often than not he ends up winning. And when he wins, it's often with old comps, which mediocre players woudlnt deem comp worthy. All in all a top notch player, and one of the godfathers in LYLE. 

NikhilR: The Indian Prince of LYLE. A good solid all round player, mastering most of the tiers. Has an own way of coming up with new sets and pokes.

Is despite his busy schedule one of the most active members, and always there to help others. Recently seen acing the OU final in TT.

Artemiseta: Has recently been dominating the comp scene, going undefeated in the TT, and making various deep runs in officials. His skills in doubles in unparalleled.

Platoons: Always on TS supporting team mates during officials, think it's about time you start entering yourself :P

Kaynine: One of the most active members, and a good NU player. Only a matter of time before winning that first official. Also has a shiny Altaria as flying slave.

To the rest of u, o7.

With the players leaving recently and all, Id like to say that I've met some rly stand up and solid people in LYLE. Didnt rly know any of you when I joined, but if you're out to play comp and make some friends while you're at it, there's no better team than LYLE.

Looking forward to more laughs on TS, and going back2back in TT. Lets make it happen boys!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.