[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

In regards to Cody:

Cody and I personally have had our ups and our downs, but over and above all I viewed him as a good guy. Unfortunately his role in this team has diminished over the past few months due to either inactivity or just his general lack of interest in playing. During that time he continued to be known as an officer of the team despite not offering much in return. Throughout his time here, I gave him a few passes because I saw him as a friend and also because of his long standing tenure in LYLE. Unfortunately though, his disrespect for what the LYLE Helmet stands for put us over the edge. Cody has never won an official tournament. Cody had stopped being a team player. Cody even stopped playing in official tournaments. Despite this we made him an officer, but blatant disrespect and a need to take things that he didn't earn led us to the following decision:

We have decided to release CodylRamey from Team KingCheerios. 

I'll miss you Cody, but disrespecting KingBowser and making an attempt to leap frog teammates who are working hard to earn their Helmets and Avatars was uncalled for. If you thought Bowser was joking you should have talked to him about it before brazenly challenging his authority. You're a good dude and I'm sure if you decide to continue playing this game you'll find a quality team to join where you will likely have more freedom to be yourself. I can also rep you for another team if you need.

Take care Cody, may your white knighting skills live on in infamy. 

In regards to Cody:

Cody and I personally have had our ups and our downs, but over and above all I viewed him as a good guy. Unfortunately his role in this team has diminished over the past few months due to either inactivity or just his general lack of interest in playing. During that time he continued to be known as an officer of the team despite not offering much in return. Throughout his time here, I gave him a few passes because I saw him as a friend and also because of his long standing tenure in LYLE. Unfortunately though, his disrespect for what the LYLE Helmet stands for put us over the edge. Cody has never won an official tournament. Cody had stopped being a team player. Cody even stopped playing in official tournaments. Despite this we made him an officer, but blatant disrespect and a need to take things that he didn't earn led us to the following decision:

I'll miss you Cody, but disrespecting KingBowser and making an attempt to leap frog teammates who are working hard to earn their Helmets and Avatars was uncalled for. If you thought Bowser was joking you should have talked to him about it before brazenly challenging his authority. You're a good dude and I'm sure if you decide to continue playing this game you'll find a quality team to join where you will likely have more freedom to be yourself. I can also rep you for another team if you need.

o7

In regards to Cody:

J i havent been an officer in a long time. At least idt i have. Last time i checked i was a member. I havent disrespected anything, but if you think that i was going to let Blonde work on an avitar for me and not have me use it youre crazy. According to Kay these things are a pain in the ass to make and i really appreciate all of the work that blonde did to make this and my sig.

As for youre earlier comment

No I'm pretty sure he meant it. I don't know why you'd fuck around with it unless you did honestly just want to find a reason to leave. Cody you're a good dude, but if Bowser kicks ya, I'm not going to defend ya. You were given an option and you clearly disobeyed it without consultation from any of us. 

I mean a helms a helm, but I don't know the backstory behind you getting an avatar. 

I am not looking for a reason to leave, I actually love lyle, but at a certain point my loyalty to lyle, well mainly bowser, ends. When you start telling me i cant use an avitar that a friend gave to me then you are not only disrespecting me but also the person who gave me the gift. Im not trying to disrespect bowser, but i am also not going to let him disrespect me.

You can try n slice it how ever you want J, I have done nothing wrong. Not sure what i did to piss bowser off, im pretty sure i try n help him with tms and training when ever i can, but this isnt the first time hes kicked me over something stupid. Im not going to walk on eggshells to keep my place in a team.

As for a couple of points you have made.. I have been inactive playing other games until the update hits bc i dont really have much to do until then. But i have also been in tournies. Was just in the oceanic, participated in some unofficials not too long ago, and will be signing up for todays tourny. If you remember also i have had some failed attempts to get into tournies b4 the oceanic due to a slow internet connection. So my inactivity any supposed lack of interest in the game is just false. 

Edited by codylramey

Jay i havent been an officer in a long time. At least idt i have. Last time i checked i was a member. I havent disrespected anything, but if you think that i was going to let Blonde work on an avitar for me and not have me use it youre crazy. According to Kay these things are a pain in the ass to make and i really appreciate all of the work that blonde did to make this and my sig.

As for youre earlier comment

I am not looking for a reason to leave, I actually love lyle, but at a certain point my loyalty to lyle, well mainly bowser, ends. When you start telling me i cant use an avitar that a friend gave to me then you are not only disrespecting me but also the person who gave me the gift. Im not trying to disrespect bowser, but i am also not going to let him disrespect me.

You can try n slice it how ever you want J, I have done nothing wrong. Not sure what i did to piss bowser off, im pretty sure i try n help him with tms and training when ever i can, but this isnt the first time hes kicked me over something stupid. Im not going to walk on eggshells to keep my place in a team.

As for a couple of points you have made.. I have been inactive playing other games until the update hits bc i dont really have much to do until then. But i have also been in tournies. Was just in the oceanic, participated in some unofficials not too long ago, and will be signing up for todays tourny. If you remember also i have had some failed attempts to get into tournies b4 the oceanic due to a slow internet connection. So my inactivity any supposed lack of interest in the game is just false. 

My name isn't "Jay"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.