Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

Never been more stressed before a tournament in my life. I'm glad I lost rnd 1 cos not using the team I wanted to use isnt fun, ty to all you guys helping me out to try and get me prepared. I lost to bs para, that is all

Well I lost to some bs rng as well today, shit happens brah. Start breeding whatever you need or take a break like what I'm going to do :)

Never been more stressed before a tournament in my life. I'm glad I lost rnd 1 cos not using the team I wanted to use isnt fun, ty to all you guys helping me out to try and get me prepared. I lost to bs para, that is all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE

Well I lost to some bs rng as well today, shit happens brah. Start breeding whatever you need or take a break like what I'm going to do :)

It's going to be more and more like this with the shift toward an offensive meta in both OU and NU. RNG is going to play a huge role in many situations if it happens to arise. So let's just say, the salt is going to flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE

boutta start sending this clip to Kanzo, JJ, and K9 whenever i'm coming around collecting debts

Edited by Platoons

Halo avatars this month so we can match the team photo in the Hall of Fame.

But I don't have one

But I don't have one

If you can't make one ask someone in the media section, give them a little tip and maybe they'll do it for tomorrow =)

EDIT: Can I put mine on now... This avatar, sig is starting to do my head in.

Edited by KaynineXL

A day off pokemmo was nice, slept until 3:30/4pm which felt great. I'll be back on tomorrow to start making that money and paying depts  ;)

looking forward to actually finishing my NU team

Sometimes my internet is good enough that I can log on for a few mins

Nah, heard about that Water Park rave fire that broke out in Taiwan injuring like 500 peeps. Was worried you were out dancing your life away. 

lol that guy literally had no chance

Was a shame it had to take any damage at all. 

lol kay so confused 

I think I knew 1 pokemon...

It's like I was clicking buttons not knowing what they do.

But Hey.. Plat get yo ass on pokemmo and duel, bitch.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.