[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

• Beldore, what are the colors on your helmet?

• Cody is gray and yellow but I made his sig gray and red. Do you want gray and red or gray and yellow cody?

edit: if you guys want them anyway. Not sure if was j/k or not about wanting a suit avatar

I don't have a helmet, and idk what colors I want. I'll get back with you when I figure all of that out

• Cody is gray and yellow but I made his sig gray and red. Do you want gray and red or gray and yellow cody?

edit: if you guys want them anyway. Not sure if was j/k or not about wanting a suit avatar
Doesnt really matter tbh. Grey n yellow would be more accurate to my char tho.

Also ur da best blonde <333

tumblr_nb37xcdsJp1rkpnbdo1_540.jpg << Cody

Need a few more hashes under the second catagory.

Srs tho i have been in LYLE for 2 years and dont have a LYLE avitar bc eggroll doesnt like me. I have asked over n over again bc i am pretty much the only older LYLE member w/o one. She was the one who made my sig w/o my asking which was awesome of her to do. So yea she is da best.

Need a few more hashes under the second catagory.

Srs tho i have been in LYLE for 2 years and dont have a LYLE avitar bc eggroll doesnt like me. I have asked over n over again bc i am pretty much the only older LYLE member w/o one. She was the one who made my sig w/o my asking which was awesome of her to do. So yea she is da best.

Nah just kiddin brah..

In all fairness.. I made only a few avatars/sigs.. It's really annoying to make(at least for me).. most boring shit ever.. I can see why eggroll quit making em

Yo, you made codys sig? That's sick.

I already have one.. but if you like doing em, I'd take one of yours..

If you don't feel like it, I got one already so it's cool

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.