[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

doesnt look halo-y enough

Unfortunately due to ear positioning I can't replicate the original groove near the visor.

However I've tried to treat it as both true to it's roots and it's name (Motorcycle Helmet) and it came out like this after a fair few hours work.

I think that it looks a lot better than previous, although it may take some getting used to.

Unfortunately due to ear positioning I can't replicate the original groove near the visor.

However I've tried to treat it as both true to it's roots and it's name (Motorcycle Helmet) and it came out like this after a fair few hours work.

I think that it looks a lot better than previous, although it may take some getting used to.

its a hella nice Motorcycle Helmet tho. 

sgovuSQ.jpg

Edited by Vorred

Motorcycle_Helmet.png

Is subject to change, but will probably end up looking like this.

I figured you guys would want to see it.

I hope you like it.

Whoa that's cool, thanks! :D Could you possible have a gold color similar to shiny altaria?

Nik you going to be watching season 2 of true detective, season just started.

Aah yeah. I'll watch it tomorrow most likely cuz net connection here is bad. Also don't forget, Suits s05 should be starting somewhere around this time. 

Hey guys I gratuated today with top grade in my last exam :DDDD So for the next 2 weeks I will prob only be online during hangovers :P

Picture of me :D

[spoiler]11651334_10205461816563462_1297566222_n.[/spoiler]

Sorry, Aura thread was your previous team

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.