[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I, Kiliminati, 17th heir to the royal throne of PokeMMO (that's right bitches) in the year of our lord 2015, do hereby claim the title of page king until 24 more posts remove me from this glorious title I have worked so had to achieve.

[spoiler]Shit, I actually fell for it...[/spoiler]

Edited by Kiliminati

We had a good run boyos. Medicine, research, and whatever Bowser does has finally taken its toll on the OG3. We want ya'll to be free so go, be free.

Raaidn, Nik, and Art... you guys can have my comps.

Blue you can have by Blue Ghost shiny whenever he decides to come home.

Eggroll you can have that Shiny Altaria to match your helm. 

Cody, you get dick. DuckBrah dies with me. 

o7  KingCheerios.

We had a good run boyos. Medicine, research, and whatever Bowser does has finally taken its toll on the OG3. We want ya'll to be free so go, be free.

Cody, you get uguu. DuckBrah dies with me. 

o7  KingCheerios.

I cri everytime ;-; O7

This is like that time in EP 21 where Ashe lets go of his Butterfree

[spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler]

Cody, you get uguu. DuckBrah dies with me. 

o7  KingCheerios.

Haha atleast i was mentioned xD. And if Pete is still alive buckbrah is mine. Imma rename him Ducksissy
 and convince darshade to make cosmetics for folo sprite and put a lil bow on him.

Also ill never forget the first time I joined lyle. Bloo was like "Hey wanna join LYLE" And i was like "Yea". Good times, good times. Then the power of LYLE was obviously flowing through me bc i made it to the semis and earned a masters reserve in my first tourny. Dont know what happened after that tho, guess it took all the power LYLE had to offer me to get me to that semis.

Anyway its been a good run guys..

Bloo: Ill always consider you my mentor. Except you tought me by never really being there. You did give me comps tho which is cool. So ur more like a deadbeat dad who sends xmas gifts once in a while.

Bowswer: Idk who is more uguuy, you or  bloo. But you have been a great leader for a great team. Although i hated when you would spam teamchat with random ass letters and symbols. And you never did tell me what that was about. Like wtf

JJ: One cool ass motha fucka. Sometimes. You were one of the only OG3 who actually would consistantly be up for a battle with me. Other than you i have battled bloo 3 times and thats it. So you have prolly given me more comp exp than most of the rest of LYLE. So thats it, ur my mentor and Bloos a dead beat dad.

Eggroll: You dont like me, and idk if that happened b4 or after you found out im not too fond of cats. Like i dont hate them i just dont particularly like them so idk what the big deal is. Anyway im like one of the only older LYLE members w/o a LYLE avitar and that kinda makes me sad. But w/e your cool i guess.

Goldeneyes: You remind me a lot of my friend whos in jail now and i like that about you. I think thats why i can deal with you being an ass sometimes so well. Also my spell check isnt working in firefoc anymore for some reason so you prolly now hate all my posts even more than you did b4. Sorry.

Kanzol: Arrow

Raiidin: RAIDIN IDK IF IM FUCKING SPELLING UR NAME RIGHT OR NOT, AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!! Anyway ur cool, really good at comp, and when you find a new team you should get them to recruit me bc i want you to be my new mentor.

Niklr: Nik i remember when you and TJ joined lyle. Both of you were kinda scrubby (neither of you could consistantly beat me). But now look at you, winning tournies and reking shit. I feel like i watched you grow up to be a man since you joined LYLE, brings a tear to my eye.

JSTUD: MR WORLD WIDE!!!!!

Fishtickles: Fishy if you are reading this from the toliet bowl in the sky. You talk REALLY REALLY loud. But other than that and the fact that you can be a bit of an ass youre a pretty cool dude. You should come back to Pokemmo. We can have another stall match

Pinkwings: I remember when i first met you in lyle as Rayray. Fish was soo obssessed with you. I didnt understand it bc you were canadian but ten when i got to know you i found out you were pretty cool. You sang happy birthday to me in french. Doesnt really get cooler than that (holy shit we have known eachother for over a year now O.o)

Too all the new guys and people i havent really talked to a lot in LYLE. Im sure you are all really great people, cool as shit, and either are or have the potential to be great comp players. I know this bc LYLE #1!!!!! Im sorry if i missed anyone that feels they deserve a special mention in my fairwell speech. Pm me stating your case and ill edit this if i feel its necessary.

Edited by codylramey

Guess I'll try and do my best CodylRamey.

JSTUD: We go way back, and all of LYLE can honestly be traced back to that night on your kitchen floor when we were playing Pokemon on our GBAs. We had a lot of good times; we lost a lot, we won a lot, but most of all we had a shit ton of fun. From me ignoring Jessie while playing PokeMMO to Jessie dumping me for playing PokeMMO, you always had my back. Scrubs to Lvl 100 Champs to Shiny Traders to the Best in the Game. Mr World Wide!

KingBowser: Bowser, you were annoying as all hell when we first started playing but I loved hanging with you. Always made the game more enjoyable and I was pretty sad when you wanted to quit. Thank god for that Shiny Psyduck. History was written from there and now you're the best player in this game hands down. Love you man. I'll be knocking on your door sometime this summer.

eggroll: That bald guy with the cute bear ears I found in Viridian one day. Greatest recruit I ever made. A true friend through and through. I just need to convince you to meet me in Chicago to visit Jose this Summer. Leggo bro!

TheBloo: Nicest guy to ever come out of douchey ass VVVV. Still can't believe that you joined LYLE that day in Fuschia. Straight bloo my mind. History was written after that and you helped make LYLE the best team in the game. All those championships riding on you, JSTUD, and Bowser's shoulders. 

Fishtickles: Still regret not heading to the Seattle campus to put up fliers looking for Fishtickles. You were and probably still are one fun dude. I miss chillin' on TS with you or playing Rust for hours on end. Hack that tree brah!

NikhilR: Another wonderful addition. I still remember when TJ and you drug me into TS to ask to join. I couldn't believe OpTc was going to fall apart like that. Their comp skills resided on the two of you and Pinkwings shoulders. Rip OpTc, hello history. One of the best players in the team right meow. Nik is God Tier. 

Raaidn: If nik is God Tier then you are mother fucking Jesus. He surprises the world then resurrects himself for another back to back titles. The Future of LYLE is on you and Nik, so carry us to the promise land brother. 

Goldeneyes: For the majority of your team in LYLE, JSTUD and I never really knew if we liked you. Well it seems you've finally grown on us and honestly I can say you're my friend. You keep the game lively (when you're on) and know how to cheer a chap up. Keep being you brah. 

Kanzo: One of the players to reach officer and then Commander in LYLE the fastest. A chill brah that knows how to tell it straight. Late night crew for the win.

yangsam: The mysterious LYLE shiny trader that has all the money in the world, but we don't know how he got it. Maybe from trading TM 35 + Metal Coat to some nubs back in the day. Who knows. Lub you man. Team yang + jj for life. 

Pinkwings: You nub. Finally joined LYLE. Can't believe it took you that long.

Musica: My mu. Lub you mu. Miss you mu. Come back mu. GM ain't worth it. 

Deejayejaye: My wifey of my next lifey. Can't wait. 

And to all you other nubs, damn you guys have made this team great. Lub you all. And see you in the next life. 

KingBowser: Bowser, you were annoying as all hell when we first started playing but I loved hanging with you. Always made the game more enjoyable and I was pretty sad when you wanted to quit. Thank god for that Shiny Psyduck. History was written from there and now you're the best player in this game hands down. Love you man. I'll be knocking on your door sometime this summer.

I wouldnt say I wanted to quit the game, I just didnt have the interest to really get hooked. But thanks man, best of luck to you at school. See you this summer, fun times. Idk, might end up on the same team again haha, best be ready.

KingBowser: My younger brother who always had a fighting spirit with wits that blew me away. Winning our first team tournament championship has been the happiest moment in my life.

DoubleJ: My brother from another mother of almost the same color. It's been a crazy windy road with lots of ups and downs but damn, we created the best team out there.

TheBloo: Can't believe you're a college boy now, thanks for the laughs and being there to help us win our first team tournament championship, you'll always be a champion in my eyes even if you rock slide my magneton.

Eggroll: LYLE's first master. Straight up OG, we were all jealous. Keep it real.

Fishtickles: I would have had another master, or you would of had your own master invite if you had just listened to me and not UMadBrah.

Robofiend: Can't believe we met up for Pizza in Chicago, it was difficult not to call you robofiend in public.

Nikhilr: Always going HAM and soaring through the ranks, you'll always have my faith.

Raiidn: Scandanavian homie with his Espeon or Linoone always one step ahead of the game. Keep it up.

CodyLRamey: Not going to lie, probably would have been kicked many times if it weren't for me.

Yangsam: You so rich, don't know how, how many metal coats you got?

Goldeneyes: For the longest time couldn't tell if you were a spy or not. Who still knows? :)

Kizhaz: How can you play pokemon for this long and still not realize Camerupt sucks?

Kanzo: Always willing to help at a given moments notice, solid homie.

Musica: Maybe one day we'll play warfarme together again, you know, if you stopped stealing all my items on the ground always... ;)

DJ: Sass.

KaynineXL: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Goodbye LYLE. I'll miss you.

Edited by JSTUD

hnnnnnng

So i went ahead and googled it, and here is what i found.

The phrase "hnnng" is a form of onomatopoeia used in context when a person sees a very sexually attractive person.

What in the world is wrong with you Craig?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.