[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

After much discussion it's been decided to disband [LYLE] KingCheerios. We as a team set out to accomplish the unthinkable but it is time to let the tag LYLE rest with the legends. It's been a great run everyone, I've personally made friends here that will continue on even without this team or even PokeMMO. I hope everyone on team will find a new place to call home and will rise up quickly through the ranks with the battles skills we have instilled in thee. Let's never forget the endeavors and challenges we overcame together and within ourselves to be this strong. LYLE for Glory. LYLE for President. LYLE for life. Please take a moment to post a touching memory of you and LYLE. Thank You.

Love JSTUD

[spoiler] Please take a moment as well after you have posted a touching story to visit our original page under our team tournament victories tally.[/spoiler]

Edited by JSTUD

After much discussion it's been decided to disband [LYLE] KingCheerios. We as a team set out to accomplish the unthinkable but it is time to let the tag LYLE rest with the legends. It's been a great run everyone, I've personally made friends here that will continue on even without this team or even PokeMMO. I hope everyone on team will find a new place to call home and will rise up quickly through the ranks with the battles skills we have instilled in thee. Let's never forget the endeavors and challenges we overcame together and within ourselves to be this strong. LYLE for Glory. LYLE for President. LYLE for life. Please take a moment to post a touching memory of you and LYLE. Thank You.

Love JSTUD

[spoiler] Please take a moment as well after you have posted a touching story to visit our original page under our team tournament victories tally.[/spoiler]

;-;

[spoiler]I'll just pretend ok[/spoiler]

Love JSTUD

Happy April Fools to you too

Love JSTUD

ok peace out. I wanted to join another team anyway.

[spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler]

Edited by KaynineXL

How shit do you have to be to miss April 1st by 365 days! It's ok, just the 2am talking

Just teach him the ways, KitKat. Guide him to success. 

[spoiler] 

p.s I like how you pulled up the time and date for us, and even used those lines to give a sort of 3D effect. Very high tech. Dj would be so proud. + +[/spoiler]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.