Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

Who ever has had a birthday with in the past 12 months and is going to have a birthday with in the next 12 months, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

[spoiler] There im not only caught up but im ahead of the game for a year. I better relieve some motherfucking thank yous[/spoiler]

Edited by codylramey

Like I told u JJ, you didnt have to update best player list cuz I was winning this one too. NOW you can go update it doh, slacker ;)

Lol it isn't a tourney without some sort of PoAu salt. 

Raaidn #1 tho, LYLE #1

Leggo. 

The only PoAu salt you'll get from me is that Raaidn didn't pick the fricken tent

Lol it isn't a tourney without some sort of PoAu salt. 

Raaidn #1 tho, LYLE #1

Leggo. 

i recall salt long b4 poau was a thing. there's always salt everywhere. the purpose of these early tourneys are to build the teir by finding the broken things which raadin helped do.

i recall salt long b4 poau was a thing. there's always salt everywhere. the purpose of these early tourneys are to build the teir by finding the broken things which raadin helped do.

You're old. Go away.

Fell asleep at 1:30am, alarm went off at 6:30am, I kind of sort of ignored it and kept sleeping. Rip #1 Championship invite... because I was obviously going to win if I entered

Fell asleep at 1:30am, alarm went off at 6:30am, I kind of sort of ignored it and kept sleeping. Rip #1 Championship invite... because I was obviously going to win if I entered

How are you gonna beat haazuu if you can't beat an alarm clock?
#undedicated
#thegrindisnotreal

Happy bday and gl with the hangover Dormy.

Edited by Quint

Hoping that at least before the TT the tier council can get their shit together and ban dugtrio, snorlax and others.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.