Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

yes

i think the difficulty of getting a rom dissuades a lot of idiots from playing this game

lol, have you even played this game

dedicating the 250 page king to my boy william Edited by Vorred

So many bans in UU \o/

At least now I can consider playing the UU tourney on Sunday.

>wall team wins uu tournament in hyper offense meta

>7 hyper offense pokemon banned

>wall meta even more OP

>wall team wins uu tournament in hyper offense meta

>7 hyper offense pokemon banned

>wall meta even more OP

Looks like you might just be getting your wish after all (about watching 2 similar wall teams playing each other).

Waking up at 6:30 after falling asleep at like 12:30/1am is hard. Just add another event I signed up for but didnt turn up to, to my list.

Waking up at 6:30 after falling asleep at like 12:30/1am is hard. Just add another event I signed up for but didnt turn up to, to my list.

I went to bed at 1am. Woke up at 6a. Drove 3 hours and played in a basketball tournament by 10a. Needless to say we lost by 30. The fuck team.

I went to bed at 1am. Woke up at 6a. Drove 3 hours and played in a basketball tournament by 10a. Needless to say we lost by 30. The fuck team.

Well we cant all be sleep deprived like you jj, gosh :p

for a year straight every thursday i would get up at 5:30am drive a hour and a half to run dnd then get home at 1 am.

for a year straight every thursday i would get up at 5:30am drive a hour and a half to run dnd then get home at 1 am.

Party hard brah

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.