Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

That's quite the break for me, time to start playing in some tournaments again. Leggo team tournament.

Didnt you hear, your the only person playing in the TT

I would love to play the TT but work wants to be lame and schedule me for a miday shitft -.-

The team has already been decided.

Plus, proving yourself is the first step.

Edited by JSTUD

The team has already been decided.

Plus, proving yourself is the first step.

So I'm doubles right :3

Congratulations guys. Hell of a job today. We've proven we still got it, now let's just keep up the efforts we put in this month. 

[spoiler] That means work towards Doubles and UU for March [/spoiler]

Congratulations guys. Hell of a job today. We've proven we still got it, now let's just keep up the efforts we put in this month. 

[spoiler] That means work towards Doubles and UU for March [/spoiler]

I mean I was good to go for doubles this month :P

Dayum, looking back Feb was one hell of a month.

The teamwork yesterday was brilliant and thank you guys for helping us with the scouting, pokes, ts chat etc. Helped take things off my mind. Every time I heard Bowser screaming "YES I GOT HIM" just put me more at ease. Tried my best vs Frags and even though I did outplay him, rng didn't help. May be in this month the meta will get better with certain bans like dug, curse on lax, heracross etc. It's been so long since we've last reached the finals of TT so getting there was great. 

All in all, I'm proud of every single one of you because you all stepped up. Here's to a new month and new era of dominance :)

The teamwork yesterday was brilliant and thank you guys for helping us with the scouting, pokes, ts chat etc. Helped take things off my mind. Every time I heard Bowser screaming "YES I GOT HIM" just put me more at ease. Tried my best vs Frags and even though I did outplay him, rng didn't help. May be in this month the meta will get better with certain bans like dug, curse on lax, heracross etc. It's been so long since we've last reached the finals of TT so getting there was great. 

All in all, I'm proud of every single one of you because you all stepped up. Here's to a new month and new era of dominance :)

HYPE

also

curse on lax

lol

giphy.gif

We'll get it next time. Don't you worry. 

Also you forgot my major comeback in the semis when I was down 3-6. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.