Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

I hate hoenn so much, why are there so many battles? Leave me alone.

i feel you man, so many aqua & magma scrubs with the same shitty teams, or surfing inbetween 2 trainers and have to fight both.

ewwwwwwwwwww

i feel you man, so many aqua & magma scrubs with the same shitty teams, or surfing inbetween 2 trainers and have to fight both.

ewwwwwwwwwww

Nothing is safe, went up so stairs, 3 guys going for the gangbang.
d3d8cfc87b.png

Edited by KingBowser

Pfft, it's not brain surgery.

Also shit I haven't touched this game in a long time. Been too busy wrecking the TCG.

Well actually... I successfully removed the brain from the cranium and severed the twelve cranial nerves at the region of their respective entry and exit sights. I have also resected the auricle of the right ear, dissected the eye, flayed the skin from the face, and chiseled bone. Needless to say the surgery has been a success and my cadaver is still dead.

So ya... I'm pretty much Ramsey Snow now for all of my fellow GoT fans.

Well actually... I successfully removed the brain from the cranium and severed the twelve cranial nerves at the region of their respective entry and exit sights. I have also resected the auricle of the right ear, dissected the eye, flayed the skin from the face, and chiseled bone. Needless to say the surgery has been a success and my cadaver is still dead.

So ya... I'm pretty much Ramsey Snow now for all of my fellow GoT fans.

Well, apparently some of the work I've done in lab is being showed to wealthy Chinese investors.

Well, apparently some of the work I've done in lab is being showed to wealthy Chinese investors.

Oh shit... brose, come to Hawaii with me this Summer on that new found investment dough?

Oh shit... brose, come to Hawaii with me this Summer on that new found investment dough?

Haha if only it were my dough to keep.

Haha if only it were my dough to keep.

I would sue over copyright...

[spoiler] ... or you know, shrivel in terror and continue to lab rat it up [/spoiler]

Must be fun all that catching and catchin and hatching and cathing and hatching and then need cash so paydayin hatching and catching and catching and hatching. Then u realize u need/want 3 diff flygons.

Must be fun all that catching and catchin and hatching and cathing and hatching and then need cash so paydayin hatching and catching and catching and hatching. Then u realize u need/want 3 diff flygons.

Lmao you just summed it up.

Quit your biatching
[Spoiler] huehuehue [/spoiler]

Edit: chat filter :/ Edited by Kizhaz

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.