[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I dont think we really care, it seems manageable and we will give it shot before quickly judging it. Sure comp standards will be lowered, but people standards had become too high to begin with. All I see in trade chat and on the forums is we need 3-4 31's just to compete. Which is just ridiculous, I have competed just fine with my 31 speed and 25+. Most people didnt even work or put any real effort into getting those own comps, which bugged me. I slowly bred up my pokes to get my 31'speed. I dont if people remembered at masters of 50's when I linked my comps, but I was one of the few players who actually grinded to get those 31speed pokes. What people are doing isnt real grinding, people are just joining team just to get breeders, and in a month, have way better pokes than I'm currently using.How is that fair to the older players? Its not like you need 80 pokes to compete, lets see, when playing in the last SNF, I probably used about 10-11 different pokes including the same specie ones. Yea its nice to have shit ton of options, but those options are gain with time.
Looking at the new breeding results, that seems very doable. People are just in the mindset of 31's every stat is needed, yea its nice, but your playing style, ev spreads, and team building skill will ultimately win your matches. I dont think most of the pokes in LYLE are really that godly, I always just see in Teamchat, look what I got, "some guy selling this 1 31, 25+ poke for 30k." We always laugh when we see people wanting at least 4 31's, we understand their success wont just come from having godly pokes. And I'm sure if breeding hp becomes truly impossible, its going to be changed so it becomes doable once again. Of course there is going to be problems with the new breeding, but just like last time, it got changed to help us out. Trading is going to be fun again, JStud/DoubleJJ and I, in the past enjoyed trading eggs/shinies for comps, looking in tradechat will be fun again. So yea, looking forward to the update.

It has taken me a lot of critical thought process, but I have changed. I am starting to like this new sacing system. It is more fun and you can enjoy this new system. Bowser, Darkshade, and Noad thank you for your incite. 

"Holy shit last night i checked Goldeneyes closet for monsters and guess what we found. Kizhaz!!! He was still in the closet. We told him "Kizhaz brah its 2015 ppl are cool now. You can come out of the closet" but he still refuses. Oh Kizhaz what are we going to do with you"

I was not prepared for that

After the tt of december, i counted the times gok and lyle battled... lyle 6-0 gok 

1) tt of july 2013: second round (your first tt)

2) tt of october 2013: semis

3) nice tourney 5vs5: final bracket of winners 

4) tt of august 2014: semis

5) tt of september 2014: first round

6) tt of december 2014: first round

One day we're gonna defeat you guys haha

Edited by Bale11

After the tt of december, i counted the times gok and lyle battled... lyle 6-0 gok 

1) tt of july 2013: second round (your first tt)
2) tt of october 2013: semis
3) nice tourney 5vs5: final bracket of winners 
4) tt of august 2014: semis
5) tt of september 2014: first round
6) tt of december 2014: first round

One day we're gonna defeat you guys haha

Don't get your hopes up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.