[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

my farewell

[spoiler]

So my last match on PokeMMO. I walked up to the tables in the crowded room of Siplh Co to face my opponent. Sweat dripping down my face and hands clenched tightly around my poke balls. ShinyChansey tells us to commence. I look up and saw the mighty Fish staring down at me. We nodded our heads and said the standard words before we engaged in duel: "Goodluck". I swiftly reached for my pokeball and let loose a winter behemoth against his cowering Mantine. My Walrein released its might with a devilish grin and hammered down on the Mantine with malicious intent. The long battle ensued and I nearly stood victorious. Fish dragged out his last whimpering pokemon, Quagsire, and I with a full force released the might sky god, Dodrio. The smirking Quagsire thought it was safe with recover and curse but no, my Dodrio wouldn't dare allow such pest to set up and taunted. Laughing hysterically, Dodrio let off a rage of fury, nailing Quagsire so hard even the ShinyChansey's mother claimed it as the best sex she ever had. With the Quagsire beaten to a pulp, Dodrio unleashed every ounce of energy left to finish the water slug...HYPER BEEEEEEEEEEEEAM...I finally won, so I thought. The incapable referee and his goon of retarded animals, feeling the match had been manipulated, disqualified both me and my opponent. With no clear evidence of manipulation and only my mistake of using a banned move, ShinyChansey and his goon laughed and would not take back their erroneous decision. I would not be defeated then, not after I struggled so hard to obtain my victory. I led the revolt with my Prince Umad and Fred the Great; We relinquished ShinyChansey and his goon's control of the tournament and walked out with our pride. No more will I take such abuse from the CM's and GM's who run the game. This wasn't their first time making such huge errors but it'll be the last for me. Your competitive scene is dying and what do you decide to do? Kill off the rest that has remained. At least my last match and final duel on PokeMMO was with my team mate. I take my Dodrio, hyper beam all y'all's asses, and fly off into the sunset. 

Tl;dr refs decided to dq both me and my opponent for me using a banned move unintentionally. called that ish match manipulation

[/spoiler]

my farewell

[spoiler]

So my last match on PokeMMO. I walked up to the tables in the crowded room of Siplh Co to face my opponent. Sweat dripping down my face and hands clenched tightly around my poke balls. ShinyChansey tells us to commence. I look up and saw the mighty Fish staring down at me. We nodded our heads and said the standard words before we engaged in duel: "Goodluck". I swiftly reached for my pokeball and let loose a winter behemoth against his cowering Mantine. My Walrein released its might with a devilish grin and hammered down on the Mantine with malicious intent. The long battle ensued and I nearly stood victorious. Fish dragged out his last whimpering pokemon, Quagsire, and I with a full force released the might sky god, Dodrio. The smirking Quagsire thought it was safe with recover and curse but no, my Dodrio wouldn't dare allow such pest to set up and taunted. Laughing hysterically, Dodrio let off a rage of fury, nailing Quagsire so hard even the ShinyChansey's mother claimed it as the best sex she ever had. With the Quagsire beaten to a pulp, Dodrio unleashed every ounce of energy left to finish the water slug...HYPER BEEEEEEEEEEEEAM...I finally won, so I thought. The incapable referee and his goon of retarded animals, feeling the match had been manipulated, disqualified both me and my opponent. With no clear evidence of manipulation and only my mistake of using a banned move, ShinyChansey and his goon laughed and would not take back their erroneous decision. I would not be defeated then, not after I struggled so hard to obtain my victory. I led the revolt with my Prince Umad and Fred the Great; We relinquished ShinyChansey and his goon's control of the tournament and walked out with our pride. No more will I take such abuse from the CM's and GM's who run the game. This wasn't their first time making such huge errors but it'll be the last for me. Your competitive scene is dying and what do you decide to do? Kill off the rest that has remained. At least my last match and final duel on PokeMMO was with my team mate. I take my Dodrio, hyper beam all y'all's asses, and fly off into the sunset.

Tl;dr refs decided to dq both me and my opponent for me using a banned move unintentionally. called that ish match manipulation

[/spoiler]

if you want to do 5th gen, I might coach you

Also you should get a warning point for staff abuse IMO

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.