Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

AbyssConduit is no longer a member of team KingCheerios.

[spoiler]So Abyss was a nice add for his shards, but he turned out to be a bit of a scammer. He hustled a teammate to buy a shiny tenta at 1.8 million. We asked him to swap the trade back since our teammate was notified that it wasn't cool, but Abyss refused. RIP his LYLE career. [/spoiler]

We are no longer adding simple randoms. Let's chat before an add that we don't know.

AbyssConduit is no longer a member of team KingCheerios.

[spoiler]So Abyss was a nice add for his shards, but he turned out to be a bit of a scammer. He hustled a teammate to buy a shiny tenta at 1.8 million. We asked him to swap the trade back since our teammate was notified that it wasn't cool, but Abyss refused. RIP his LYLE career. [/spoiler]

We are no longer adding simple randoms. Let's chat before an add that we don't know.

>adding complete randoms in the first place

hmm, i dont wanna be that guy and this isnt meant offensive, but i remember back then saying that a thousand times :<

hmm, i dont wanna be that guy and this isnt meant offensive, but i remember back then saying that a thousand times :<

Personally I believe we have benefited way more from adding complete randoms. Just because there's one bad banana in the bunch doesn't make them all bad. But yeah, like Bowser said, pick better randoms.

I was random once, now look how far I've dragged this team

Dragged it right to the ground -.-

[spoiler]
JK
[spoiler]
<3
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

if i was given kicking permissions i would have cleansed lyle. gg randoms and half the team

#purge

#blood

Won't let me post my master sig.

Says something about that extension cant be used in this community?

where's the image stored at? {ex: imgur, tinypic, etc. }

think imgur?

I'm not sure, I just have the gif.

think imgur?

I'm not sure, I just have the gif.

Just redownload it and reupload it to imgur, might need to change the size.

Sorry for being late with wishes but I was away for few days. Happy birthday Bowser, wish you more official wins in real life then you got in here.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.