[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

AbyssConduit is no longer a member of team KingCheerios.

[spoiler]So Abyss was a nice add for his shards, but he turned out to be a bit of a scammer. He hustled a teammate to buy a shiny tenta at 1.8 million. We asked him to swap the trade back since our teammate was notified that it wasn't cool, but Abyss refused. RIP his LYLE career. [/spoiler]

We are no longer adding simple randoms. Let's chat before an add that we don't know.

AbyssConduit is no longer a member of team KingCheerios.

[spoiler]So Abyss was a nice add for his shards, but he turned out to be a bit of a scammer. He hustled a teammate to buy a shiny tenta at 1.8 million. We asked him to swap the trade back since our teammate was notified that it wasn't cool, but Abyss refused. RIP his LYLE career. [/spoiler]

We are no longer adding simple randoms. Let's chat before an add that we don't know.

>adding complete randoms in the first place

hmm, i dont wanna be that guy and this isnt meant offensive, but i remember back then saying that a thousand times :<

Personally I believe we have benefited way more from adding complete randoms. Just because there's one bad banana in the bunch doesn't make them all bad. But yeah, like Bowser said, pick better randoms.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.