JSTUD

So... this just happened...

[spoiler]

screenshot_1407454071.jpg

[/spoiler]

512 Hours = Shiny Gastly May 2013

2020 Hours = Shiny Psyduck August 2014

I am the Blue Shiny Catcher.

EDIT: Funny story, so went to get my egg from daycare man.. no pokeballs. Said fuck it, cuz only 1.2k. Went into the water, bam shiny... so... RIP Masterball.

Gratz jj.

So did everyone else steal JSTUD's team too? I'm starting over with a new name on showdown (I was only like 1300 on OU anyway, so no big loss) so I'll have to climb the ladder a little before I post some replays with non-noobs. Oh yeah, also what's the build on that Latios? Those lefties had me so confused.

So did everyone else steal JSTUD's team too? I'm starting over with a new name on showdown (I was only like 1300 on OU anyway, so no big loss) so I'll have to climb the ladder a little before I post some replays with non-noobs. Oh yeah, also what's the build on that Latios? Those lefties had me so confused.

I didnt steal JSTUDs team, i had a team a while ago. Its just a mega charizard team, kind of outdated. I want to make another team but idk how to make a good team in 6th gen haha. 

I use lefties over life orb since my latios is used to defog as needed and has no reliable way of healing without losing viable coverage. Thus improving longevity. But you can shape it to fit your team as needed. 

POKEMMO POKEMONSHOWDOWN TEAM IS NOW RECRUITING

[spoiler] codylramey's need not apply [/spoiler]

There's nothing in the spoiler.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.