Sign in to follow this  
JSTUD

[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

lol I didn't scout you, are you delusional? I was too busy fighting my duel to do that. houndoom was a staple pokemon of mine in 4v4. if you can't take responsibility for your own mistakes, then you don't deserve to win, or achieve anything at all

You mean the round where you whispered me and asked what the guy used agaisnt doublejj? You seem to be so forgetful. 

You mean the round where you whispered me and asked what the guy used agaisnt doublejj? You seem to be so forgetful. 

Must have Selective memory

or 

He drinks knockoff brand Syrups

that doesn't follow that I scouted you.

People can connect the dots.

And it also said "Mor has begin to spectate." 

Lasted until your match was called.

this is like arguing with a brick wall. I didn't scout you. until you have proof you have no reason to state otherwise. you need to grow up buddy

this is like arguing with a brick wall. I didn't scout you. until you have proof you have no reason to state otherwise. you need to grow up buddy

I don't care if you scouted me, you simply made some Bs reason on why I block people. Proved you wrong, now tuck your tail and run along. 

Do we really need to harass a semi-comp team in a dead game with a shit meta-game over who's better than who?

this. plague is so very wise

Block MOROZOV from posting on our team page pls? Dude is just rediculous these days. Must have had a stroke while breeding. Used to be good dude.

Saying stuff like this is sad, instead of complaining about their success get better.

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you're jealous.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.