[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Tried my best in finals, had 2 crits or so against me, he had plenty of low hp survivals, confusion hit which resulted in faint for me and finally parahaxed slowbro. 

GG to YOLO nonetheless.

All I can say about the meta is that it's very easy to get ahead by running overpowered shit like Dnite, Metagross, Slowbro etc. all in one team.

I agree Dnite, Metagross, Slowbro need to go. Make it a gimmick ubers tier, tf with them.

didn't i just get cussed out in team chat for saying Slowbrah is banworthy?

Yeah I'm sorry about that Robo. I think I was in the middle of a duel so I didn't give you my reply back then but I did see your point and how you were being attacked :P

But really I fully support the ban. It was so easy for me to spam banded outrage on dnite and watch everything get ohko'd or 2hko'd or making the opponent wonder which pokemon to sack next. Your ONLY option to kill dragonite when it's spamming outrage would be to use starmie or something that is very fast and has hp ice, or something that is steel/fast and can explode. 

Slowbro imo is op if it is using the calm mind set. That thing can use things which used to kill it like starmie/gengar as set up bait now with slack off. Calm mind on the switch and proceed your way. This can be beaten if you have a hazer/roar-er/toxic-er so in that sense it isn't all that bad.

Edited by NikhilR

So I was looking for a good heracross yesterday on trade chat and this person tells me that they have a 3x31 Adamant Heracross for 950k (ROFL). I caught about 20-25 heras and decided to breed an overall good heracross, which I could then later on breed with an adamant/jolly ditto.

Turns out I bred a 31/31/28/x/27/31 Heracross and I got jolly as the random nature. Gotta love rng :D

So I was looking for a good heracross yesterday on trade chat and this person tells me that they have a 3x31 Adamant Heracross for 950k (ROFL). I caught about 20-25 heras and decided to breed an overall good heracross, which I could then later on breed with an adamant/jolly ditto.

Turns out I bred a 31/31/28/x/27/31 Heracross and I got jolly as the random nature. Gotta love rng :D

Mines better

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.