[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Pfft, it's not brain surgery.

Also shit I haven't touched this game in a long time. Been too busy wrecking the TCG.

Well actually... I successfully removed the brain from the cranium and severed the twelve cranial nerves at the region of their respective entry and exit sights. I have also resected the auricle of the right ear, dissected the eye, flayed the skin from the face, and chiseled bone. Needless to say the surgery has been a success and my cadaver is still dead.

So ya... I'm pretty much Ramsey Snow now for all of my fellow GoT fans.

Well actually... I successfully removed the brain from the cranium and severed the twelve cranial nerves at the region of their respective entry and exit sights. I have also resected the auricle of the right ear, dissected the eye, flayed the skin from the face, and chiseled bone. Needless to say the surgery has been a success and my cadaver is still dead.

Well, apparently some of the work I've done in lab is being showed to wealthy Chinese investors.

Must be fun all that catching and catchin and hatching and cathing and hatching and then need cash so paydayin hatching and catching and catching and hatching. Then u realize u need/want 3 diff flygons.

Quit your biatching
[Spoiler] huehuehue [/spoiler]

Edit: chat filter :/ Edited by Kizhaz

sites*

Dear Mu,

screenshot_1421581343.jpg

Sincerely,

JJ

Edited by DoubleJJ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.