[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Aight homies, so I stepped down from the UU Tier Council. Council has been largely inactive, and I'm not looking forward to the community onslaught and likely rushing of the council to try and fix the problems that should have been fixed pre-update. Hopefully it will work out in the end for them, and for you.

As for LYLE, I will be on here and there to EV train or play a quality tournament if I can make it, but I pretty much think I'm rip. I have no passion to breed post-update, no passion to make some cash, no interest in catching new pokes, and no real reason to hang around aside from ya'll. I love playing tournaments and competing with the number of strong players we have in game, but unfortunately my schedule is really limiting my opportunity to do so. All of the decent standard tournaments are during the mid-week at the mid-day, which excludes pretty much any American student. I mean there are gimmicks, but those are pretty just jokes. For fucks sake a 64 man double-elim game of rochambeau went down today, and these "speed/strength" tournaments are just lol'able. 

I can't even put the time or energy in to garner respect from my teammates to play in the team tournament, so my real true passion for the game is rip too. It was fun playing and winning again this summer. Playing in the team tourney was honestly the only reason I came back last year, so I hope you guys can put together another win. LYLE is #1 and always will be, but we need to get back on top. Get your shit together in NU boyos. It isn't impossible to do. We are quality in UU, but we are also looking like shit in OU now too. We got this. I believe in us. So put some real effort forward like back in the good old days. 

Nik, Raaidn, Bowser... I'm looking at you three as the best players in this team. Don't be too proud.

=)   

Later brah. Ull be bak im sure :)

Best of luck JJ brah, it's good to see you got your priorities right and straight like Jay.

=)

It's not getting my priorities straight. I have friends here and this is an excellent way to release some stress through mindless play and also competitive thought. I've just lost joy in the game and have become increasingly more impatient with how things are being handled and how the community is behaving. Updates used to be full of excitement, but now everyone wants to live in a stale world of no change. Staff used to be committed to providing an enjoyable experience, but now they are just hosting events they want to host and are also running the forums into the ground. No reason to remove like counter, stars, and such. No reason to remove content senselessly just because of the individual that posted it. Every time a Master's series is mentioned it's either ignored or shot to the ground. The Master's series brought so many players into this game and kept old players interested. It was a wonderful event that was truly competitive.

Even the devs aren't really giving a shit anymore. Squirtle was rip for months on end and handed most of his duties off to other admins, who in turn became rip as well. They used to enjoy playing their own game and would sit in viridian city interacting with nubs. Now they don't even do that. At least they venture into Hoenn with the PTS I guess. 

I've found a good balance between school, life, and keeping a presence in this game, but for now, I think I'm gonna walk away for a bit. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.