[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I must say this, congrats LYLE for dominating the Doubles Official Two Wednesdays ago. Stay toned to my channel for the DoubleJJ interview, the leader of all this success.

Best friends said so guys, this must be true his sources are insane...his best source was comparing pokemmo to pokemon stadium 1!!!

Best friends said so guys, this must be true his sources are insane...his best source was comparing pokemmo to pokemon stadium 1!!!

That was the early me, now I understand competitive play in PokeMMO. So, now I know about the true meaning of IVs and EVs, Natures, Abilities, and many more.

☑ “This guy's team is CRAZY!” ☑ “My team can't win against a team like that” ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two crits to win" ☑ “He equipped the only held item that could beat me” ☑ "He had the perfect Pokemon" ☑ “There was nothing I could do” ☑ “I played that perfectly"

Edited by Plague

what do you need to be signed up for raaidn?

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/48750-sunday-evening-fifties-december-28th/

Pretty sure it's this one. I would sign you in myself if not for the fact that I'm rusty as hell and I need to play this myself :(

EDIT:

Lol no wait, in this one I can sign in myself and someone else (2 IGNs per forum account), if Art won't sign you in, I'll try grabbing you a spot in the bracket

Edited by RysPicz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.