[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Double-Post, idgaf.

So JSTUD my brother, totally picked up some furniture today and ran into an uber hottie. Absolutely fit and totally my taste (5'7 brunette, green eyes, thin face, and great booty). She was even trying to learn how to hoop! Sadly though she was moving. Got to talking a bit, totally moving closer to me across town. Hoping to run into her on a court someday and flirt it up.

[spoiler] JJ is out of practice. Totally did not get her name, but... my roommate has her number. I could be an absolute creep and get it if I wanted. Play it by chance or take the aggressive route? [/spoiler]

Double-Post, idgaf.

So JSTUD my brother, totally picked up some furniture today and ran into an uber hottie. Absolutely fit and totally my taste (5'7 brunette, green eyes, thin face, and great booty). She was even trying to learn how to hoop! Sadly though she was moving. Got to talking a bit, totally moving closer to me across town. Hoping to run into her on a court someday and flirt it up.

[spoiler] JJ is out of practice. Totally did not get her name, but... my roommate has her number. I could be an absolute creep and get it if I wanted. Play it by chance or take the aggressive route? [/spoiler]

Alright first things fucking last: when you meet pretty girl, you get the number or perish in a sea of regret.

Double-Post, idgaf.

why doesn't your roommate meet up with her and you go with him and ask him her name and then just pretend you don't know it

Double-Post, idgaf.

Get that number and call that booty up homie. Get on your game.

Double-Post, idgaf.

do it for glory

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.