[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

My laptop is being a little bitch and not turning on, meanwhile im stuck at maccas waiting for my brother to finish school. Just in case you wanted to know.
[Spoiler] im bored with nothing to do[/spoiler]

Far out never buy a computer made by samsung, they spend so much time making the exterior look good they forget it has to actually work

I have a samsung. Have had no problems with performance but the screen cracked after a year and now the faceplate for the screen (the plastic that borders it) is cracking next to the hinge and i have trouble opening and closing it now. So yea i agree never buy a samsung, but for diff reasons.

Smogon World Cup was won by Brazil over a victory of team USA.

Winning team tournaments on PokeMMO is fun and all, but we should be aiming to participate in events like this. In other words, members get good at XY. (and BW/DPP/ADV).

Bracket

Np since there ain't no mountain high enough :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday "t e i o u 1 2 " didnt work on my laptop keyboard. Today arrow keys stopped working so I'm more or less stuck ingame and having to use the onscreen keyboard is a pain. Rip pokemmo for a while. Bowser if you need your NU comps urgently, let me know.

Gotta wait till the weekend to get a USB keyboard :(

Np since there ain't no mountain high enough :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday "t e i o u 1 2 " didnt work on my laptop keyboard. Today arrow keys stopped working so I'm more or less stuck ingame and having to use the onscreen keyboard is a pain. Rip pokemmo for a while. Bowser if you need your NU comps urgently, let me know.

Gotta wait till the weekend to get a USB keyboard :(

Seems like I will have to take a break until this weekend

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.