[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Double Post IDGAF I'm DoubleJJ.

[LYLE] 4 [LIFE] even if it's just JSTUD and I left when it's all said and done.

I may sound like a hypocrit, but damn my friends are all leaving me and I ain't happy about none of it.

Happy travels to KingBowser, eggroll, TheBloo, Rhastaman, and to anyone else who may have vanished from the team roster.

Hey guys, I think it is time for me to try new things, I've never been on a team that has Spanish as the main languaje and I would like to try it. 
First of all, I want to thank you who have helped me and I am going to miss you a lot too, but we can always chat :) 
I have not decided which team to enter but the decision is taken. 
If you ever need any kind of help I will be there of course 

# LYLE4ever

Hey guys, I think it is time for me to try new things, I've never been on a team that has Spanish as the main languaje and I would like to try it. 
First of all, I want to thank you who have helped me and I am going to miss you a lot too, but we can always chat :)
I have not decided which team to enter but the decision is taken. 
If you ever need any kind of help I will be there of course 

# LYLE4ever

Thanks dormy bro, I wish you luck and I appreciate you for taking the time to say goodbye.

Thanks dormy bro, I wish you luck and I appreciate you for taking the time to say goodbye.

well first of all jj i got your money, get it when you are online xD

then i like to point out why i left the rooster, mainly cause most of the ppl that i experienced as the core left the team and i wanna be there where the majority of them are (shortly said, i left cause everyone else left Oo, damn im a weak personality). i hope now there comes a bit more consistency now, without ppl leaving and joining the team everyday. this is nothing personal, cause u guys know that u were probably some of the greatest guys i ever have played with. i would appreciate if we can stay in contact, even though i can understand that u probably feel backstabbed.

My plan to get rid of Fish has worked.

Secret ninja.

well first of all jj i got your money, get it when you are online xD

then i like to point out why i left the rooster, mainly cause most of the ppl that i experienced as the core left the team and i wanna be there where the majority of them are (shortly said, i left cause everyone else left Oo, damn im a weak personality). i hope now there comes a bit more consistency now, without ppl leaving and joining the team everyday. this is nothing personal, cause u guys know that u were probably some of the greatest guys i ever have played with. i would appreciate if we can stay in contact, even though i can understand that u probably feel backstabbed.

Ofc I feel backstabbed. This shit is fuarked up. I'll be online in about an hour or so to collect.

this was all a joke.. but i guess that's how it really is, good luck with the OG3

We're all brothers here and that's what LYLE was and still is, a family. I posted on here last month when this same crap happened before and I wrote that if you're LYLE "be LYLE". I expected that to be taken to heart and no further quitting would occur. I even wrote that if you leave, you're done.  Call it a joke if you want, but ya'll did this once before too with the moneycrew. This time you pulled in half our membership and frankly, it looked pretty serious from my view on the forums.

Place the blame wherever you want. I'm bitter and sad meow. A part of me feels like this was a joke that provided the perfect opportunity for those who wanted to leave, to have that excuse. Call it Aethnight Version 2.0.

Good luck to ya'll as well. You know where you can find me.

Double Post IDGAF I'm DoubleJJ.

[LYLE] 4 [LIFE] even if it's just JSTUD and I left when it's all said and done.

I may sound like a hypocrit, but damn my friends are all leaving me and I ain't happy about none of it.

Happy travels to KingBowser, eggroll, TheBloo, Rhastaman, and to anyone else who may have vanished from the team roster.

Im sticking by you JJ in case you care. LYLE till the end. 

We're all brothers here and that's what LYLE was and still is, a family. I posted on here last month when this same crap happened before and I wrote that if you're LYLE "be LYLE". I expected that to be taken to heart and no further quitting would occur. I even wrote that if you leave, you're done.  Call it a joke if you want, but ya'll did this once before too with the moneycrew. This time you pulled in half our membership and frankly, it looked pretty serious from my view on the forums.

Place the blame wherever you want. I'm bitter and sad meow. A part of me feels like this was a joke that provided the perfect opportunity for those who wanted to leave, to have that excuse. Call it Aethnight Version 2.0.

Good luck to ya'll as well. You know where you can find me.

tbh i didnt know that it was meant as a joke, i srsly thought i had to decide and it seemed that most ppl would go over there, i have to admit that probably joeisbest who was again fucking annoying me in teamchat influenced my decision to 90% -.-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.