[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

holy crap. battling the e4 on my alt with 4x lv49 1x lv53 and a 100 payday persian and no recovery items other than berries. I ended up battling gary with a healthy venusaur at 51 and the persian at just under half health. The hardest time I've ever had at an e4 before -.- thanks to sleep seed though I ended the battle with more hp then i started so :P.

money making is going well got 404,290 on the account now

Even payday is useless now since its on the basis of opponent's level and it's effect is counted only 1 time per match....
But atleast this played a major part in killing lucky egg as a currency and taking over of Pokeyen....something which was really needed.

werent u spamming in tradechat 1 month ago how we need lucky egg as currency?

werent u spamming in tradechat 1 month ago how we need lucky egg as currency?

I was doing that to roll in some people who would believe me and when I had convinced them I sold them lucky eggs for shinys as compared to selling em for cash,therefore I was able to sell the new eggs for shinys and get like the amount of shinys I would if the value was still constant.Not proud of what I did but I had shitload of eggs and I needed to lose them ASAP !! And really that helped out a lot xP People were so scared they were ready to believe in anything....at least some were.

Also on other note tinypic just replaced my uploaded image with something else....same happened with my sig(I have a dirty yellow youtube instead of the small desu screenshot) and same with the image I had made for Jstud(one of them has a girl instead of a sig I made)... W T F ?

Cody that is why EV training must be done with objective of public service....and even when doing it for profit motive think of it as public service so as to stay satisfied.And hell yeah EV service is shittiest job to do and the money is just few Ks which you can just make by selling bred pokemon and even make in 100s cause almost every pokemon bred these days is near godly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.