[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

revolutions ego got so big after we got dq'd. smh silly bracket showing they beat us lol

LYLEs ego must have taken a blow, by the sheer fact you were running so many walls that you not only got yourselves but the other team you were fighting against DQ'd for time clause.

LYLEs ego must have taken a blow, by the sheer fact you were running so many walls that you not only got yourselves but the other team you were fighting against DQ'd for time clause.

you mean the other guy took 5 minutes to make a move every turn so thats why we got dq'd? also my egos still pretty big considering we've won multiple masters and team tournaments. 

you mean the other guy took 5 minutes to make a move every turn so thats why we got dq'd? also my egos still pretty big considering we've won multiple masters and team tournaments. 

Right, plus the fact you went to get food in the middle of the match. All in all, my team has not done any sort of bragging or shit posting after the tournament and have been for the most part very mature about the whole thing. We understand there was a bye on our end. You guys are the one who changed your team thread message and acted immature about it with snarky comments here and there. I don't think I need to speak for bowser, after getting his ass handed to him last night by one of our members after calling us a "community team."

All in all, my team has not done any sort of bragging or shit posting after the tournament and have been for the most part very mature about the whole thing.

Your team has been giving us shit ever since you guys began. i would walk into a tourney place and have rvtn talk shit non stop about how lyle sucks. also i'll go get food if i wanna get food. that person i played against took far more time then the few minutes i went to go get food in stalling out the match

Right, plus the fact you went to get food in the middle of the match. All in all, my team has not done any sort of bragging or shit posting after the tournament and have been for the most part very mature about the whole thing. We understand there was a bye on our end. You guys are the one who changed your team thread message and acted immature about it with snarky comments here and there. I don't think I need to speak for bowser, after getting his ass handed to him last night by one of our members after calling us a "community team."

The title looks like more of a joke anyways. Dont you see the big happy face at the end

Your team has been giving us shit ever since you guys began. i would walk into a tourney place and have rvtn talk shit non stop about how lyle sucks. also i'll go get food if i wanna get food. that person i played against took far more time then the few minutes i went to go get food in stalling out the match

Wrong, you guys have been giving us shit ever since we began, you also start with everyone else at tournaments. We just seem to be the only ones who stand up for ourselves. My team rarely provokes anything, unless instigated first and frankly the whole squabble between our two teams is just a waste of time and effort for all of us. 

Wrong, you guys have been giving us shit ever since we began, you also start with everyone else at tournaments. We just seem to be the only ones who stand up for ourselves. My team rarely provokes anything, unless instigated first and frankly the whole squabble between our two teams is just a waste of time and effort for all of us. 

yeah it kinda is we don't like you guys, you guys don't like us its whatever

Happy new years guys!

[spoiler]JJ log on and give me my male Phan pls[/spoiler]

Oh gosh darnit. I'm at work again and totally forgot before. I'm headed out for a basketball tournament tomorrow morning and likely won't be on for a few.... Archi bro if you really needs it PM JSTUD with the IVs. He'll know what to do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.