[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Geez finally, was getting worred you'd get kicked and have to move in with me.

[spoiler]inb4 Medical School... da daaa daaaaa[/spoiler]

OMG I FUCKEN PULLED THROUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GOT MY GRADESSSSSS FOR MY GRADUATE CLASSESSSSS!!!!! WOOOOPP WOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOP OMG OMG OMG OMG NOT GETTING KICKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

OMG I FUCKEN PULLED THROUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GOT MY GRADESSSSSS FOR MY GRADUATE CLASSESSSSS!!!!! WOOOOPP WOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOP OMG OMG OMG OMG NOT GETTING KICKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Out of likes, so this gets...

[spoiler] Mad Love [/spoiler]

I wasn't referring to you with the first statement, silly. Haha.

What is an associates in science nonetheless?

I don't think we're thinking on the same page? I was making fun of someone else with the associate of science comment. Personally I don't actually have one since I went to a 4-year university right after college as oppose to a 2-year college. But it's a 2 year degree here in the states (usually given from community colleges) with a focus on taking science classes (probably general physics/biology/chemistry) so that they can enter as a 3rd year into a 4-year university (a typical college). It's usually significantly cheaper to go and get the associates than to go to start at a 4-year university if you don't obtain financial aid like scholarships or grants.

Congrats... 

[spoiler]Treat ?[/spoiler]

I don't think we're thinking on the same page? I was making fun of someone else with the associate of science comment. Personally I don't actually have one since I went to a 4-year university right after college as oppose to a 2-year college. But it's a 2 year degree here in the states (usually given from community colleges) with a focus on taking science classes (probably general physics/biology/chemistry) so that they can enter as a 3rd year into a 4-year university (a typical college). It's usually significantly cheaper to go and get the associates than to go to start at a 4-year university if you don't obtain financial aid like scholarships or grants.

That system confuses the hell out of me. We just go from high school to a 4 year degree, to a masters and PhD (if required). Some people go to community college instead but that usually gets them a trade job.

That system confuses the hell out of me. We just go from high school to a 4 year degree, to a masters and PhD (if required). Some people go to community college instead but that usually gets them a trade job.

I'm pretty sure it's the same in America. It's just that you can get the associate degrees after 2 years and then you have the option to stop there or pursue a bachelors for an additional 2 years. Or I think that's what JSTUD meant

I'm pretty sure it's the same in America. It's just that you can get the associate degrees after 2 years and then you have the option to stop there or pursue a bachelors for an additional 2 years. Or I think that's what JSTUD meant

Oh, okay, that changes it a bit. Makes a bit more sense. 

I feel like someone went from middle school, to college to grad school fairly quickly.

Happy to hear school is going well, JSTUD :)

Hahah if this were related to Regeneration and his flaming, I would have been in tears.

Again though bro, great work. Now keep up the momentum and quit fretting about grades. That's the easy part! It's all about retention now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.